PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 4:43 PM, TheirWorstNightmare1 said:

Et ça se maquille ( 30mm.. ) ,et ça se promène , putain tu vas le mettre ton string ! , mais oui tu es belle dans ton miroir ! , et Voila ça éteint la lumière , ça se branche sur le portable , mais tu vas la mettre ta ficelle !!! fait chier vais pas pouvoir matter beaucoup plus longtemps ...

you are perfectly summed !!!!! I look jannet from 21h, when she started to wear makeup. I said, I have not yet seen naked, this should not delay !!! at 22h, she wore make-up again, then turned off the light and is 30 minutes on the phone !!! she finally up, I said to myself, it's good, then she gets to eat the sofa and squat for 30 minutes !!! then I can not go on, spoil my evening !!!! it ends up to his room and undressed back !!!!!!!! I know that voyeurism is a long activity and never certain, but there it really bummed me !!!!

Guest Claudia

I  might have already posted this by mistake because I am such a we-tard..... We need more love in this forum....SO...who wants to puck me first? I like to puck a lot.....puck me!

I  might have already posted this by mistake because I am such a we-tard..... We need more love in this forum....SO...who wants to puck me first? I like to puck a lot.....puck me!

This belongs in the general discussions.

nous avons surtout besoin de plus de simulation pour rester bons payeurs de rlc!!!

On ‎2015‎-‎01‎-‎05 at 5:47 PM, corboblanc said:

Et ça se maquille ( 30mm.. ) ,et ça se promène , putain tu vas le mettre ton string ! , mais oui tu es belle dans ton miroir ! , et Voila ça éteint la lumière , ça se branche sur le portable , mais tu vas la mettre ta ficelle !!! fait chier vais pas pouvoir matter beaucoup plus longtemps ...

you are perfectly summed !!!!! I look jannet from 21h, when she started to wear makeup. I said, I have not yet seen naked, this should not delay !!! at 22h, she wore make-up again, then turned off the light and is 30 minutes on the phone !!! she finally up, I said to myself, it's good, then she gets to eat the sofa and squat for 30 minutes !!! then I can not go on, spoil my evening !!!! it ends up to his room and undressed back !!!!!!!! I know that voyeurism is a long activity and never certain, but there it really bummed me !!!!

TOUT A FAIT D'ACCORD AVEC SES ANALYSES....

ELLES JOUENT CES PUCELLES...

Ok kids, it's time to take a glass of water and swallow the small pink pill the doctor give to you. I think this week we can dispense electric shocks only if you take your medications ... You are in good progress for the isolation cell and if you are wise you will be given a straightjacket !!!

Would one of those pink pills help make sense of this thread, 'cos google translate does nothing.

Eating the sofa and only squatting for 30 mins? I thought a sofa would take longer to digest than that.

Ok kids, it's time to take a glass of water and swallow the small pink pill the doctor give to you. I think this week we can dispense electric shocks only if you take your medications ... You are in good progress for the isolation cell and if you are wise you will be given a straightjacket !!!

Would one of those pink pills help make sense of this thread, 'cos google translate does nothing.

Eating the sofa and only squatting for 30 mins? I thought a sofa would take longer to digest than that.

it is true that the translation done anything !!!! even in carefully choosing the words we use, this by crooked !!! :-\ ???