PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I wish that you people would get the names of these RLC people correct.

He did have it correct.  Someone posted a picture earlier, which is now been removed and it said guess who's ass this is.  And the ass belonged to Alina.

Likely would have been simpler if he had just posted it in the photo section for Alina.

He did have it correct.  Someone posted a picture earlier, which is now been removed and it said guess who's ass this is.  And the ass belonged to Alina.

Likely would have been simpler if he had just posted it in the photo section for Alina.

Actually it didn't! It was a picture of Alysa kneeling on her bed! I watched it live! Double whammy! Hahahahahahahaah

Speaking of sheep, a big help in that direction would be to rename this board with the correct tenant names.  Sofie, Lilu and Mia are long gone. I know it's a hassle with this apartment with a new girl arriving each month. But hey, hassle is a moderator's middle name.

Thanks for your work  ;)

I know this photo doesn't belong in this thread, but I only put it here to ask how the hell do people get a hold of these personal photos of these girls?And if so can you imagine what we would see if we got a hold of Alisa,Dasha,Nora and Adriana's phones..I said Adriana because remember when they had anal sex they had filmed it with her phone lmaoo!! :) :P

3884f577fcc2ba3619f56d08256d3626.jpg

• Upvote 1

I know this photo doesn't belong in this thread, but I only put it here to ask how the hell do people get a hold of these personal photos of these girls?And if so can you imagine what we would see if we got a hold of Alisa,Dasha,Nora and Adriana's phones..I said Adriana because remember when they had anal sex they had filmed it with her phone lmaoo!! :) :P

Came from the VK site.  Russian version of Facebook.

Came from the VK site.  Russian version of Facebook.

Yeah, that was impossible to figure out and required more than one post  ::). These are regular people, and just like all of us they have social pages where they put their photos. And we know exactly what we would get to see and wouldn't. I have strong doubts that Adriana will post her anal photos on her facebook.  Kids  ::)