PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

How about I delete all of the quotes. A pain in the ass but this is getting real old, real quick.

I suggested to ADMIN that the quote button be turned off.

All done!!!!! It has to be a bitch standing on your head to see all of these pix.  ;)

Otro ejemplo muy aclarador.Llegò el comandante y mandò apagar

Just a hint. I quoted Cortes43's comment in its entirety. Then I simply removed the bracketed "start quote command", and its complimentary "end quote" command. The pictures disappeared. I then simply went into the quote box and deleted any text I didn't want.

The trick works very well.

I highly recommend learning this technique because it will eliminate useless repetition of images, and it's more polite.

Estas son muy buenas fotos, caballeros. Gracias, Sanper y Cortés!

Yes, but it's tiring ... You must select text and press the buttons...

On a computer, it'll still but on a smartphone ... Don't you realize ? :o

It's so much easier to leave as it is...

Civilization lazy.  Yes, it's an old fart who tells you.

I wrote a program in Motorola 6502 Assembly code once. ONCE.

My other programming languages are obsolete and my Python utterly sucks.

I'd rather use my Atari 800 or my Amigas, but I can't see Nora or Leora or Diana's beauty with them.

And yes, I'm computer lazy in my old age.

It's easier to just highlight the entire unwanted text and hit backspace or delete.

Now if only you had said that this morning instead of saying that you would get rid of the quote button,you would have never heard from my stupid ass tbg thank you,now just tell everyone if a person has a comment that has pictures,and you want to quote them delete the photos or just highlight the section that they want to talk about,It's that easy.

I wrote a program in Motorola 6502 Assembly code once. ONCE.

My other programming languages are obsolete and my Python utterly sucks.

I'd rather use my Atari 800 or my Amigas, but I can't see Nora or Leora or Diana's beauty with them.

And yes, I'm computer lazy in my old age.

Don't take offence, Granddad, and stop talking us about your youth otherwise I tell you about my "Sinclair ZX81" with which I learned machine language + basic, in the last century, but it will annoy everyone.

That said, make an effort, concentrate and do what "tbg" told you. It's simple and effective. Like that you don't die ignorant ! We love you Granddad.  :-*