PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

But you are in good companion....

The same email address can be their key.

I was banned without having published any vid (with or without ID) and pic with ID or the braille code.

I am also wondering why some people here are never banned... My deep respect for their management to survive.

Are you meaning banned from a RLC account or just the content you post gets removed.

Banned from RLC premium account after 1 year membership. My emails asking for proves were simply not answered. 21 days of payment were gone.

This was the message, not any further explanation:

Hello,

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

DMCA Request: Remove all illegal content immediately

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

I was banned without having published any vid (with or without ID) and pic with ID or the braille code.

I am also wondering why some people here are never banned... My deep respect for their management to survive.

Are you meaning banned from a RLC account or just the content you post gets removed.

Banned from RLC premium account after 1 year membership. My emails asking for proves were simply not answered. 21 days of payment were gone.

Hello,

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

That's the same response I got. I don't understand how some people can post on here tons of pictures and videos and not get banned. Something isn't right about all of this, there is no explanation for the double standard. I not saying anything about the people posting I just don't understand RLC and how they enforce their policy.

Guest bobbyjoe

@beancounter: the answer is simple,if you take the example of sanper58 here: 90 % of the pics he post here is with the free cameras and the others 10 %

is pics he found in other sites or caps from vids from the others members soo it's for that sanper58 take any risk and never banned,sanper58 are not pay member on rlc soo he can posts 10 pics per day here ,it's not a problem for him,it's simple.

never post pics or vids here or in others websites when you are pay members on rlc,

you can hide all id numbers on your caps,j think rlc have others solutions for find the members post pics or  for find ip number of your computer if you have suscribe before on rlc.in one year,j have get two bann soo now j have understand,save your all caps or vids only in your computer is the best solution,don't share that on the web,not necessery take this risk when you have pay 45 $,it's my opinion after everybody do what he want.

when rlc gonna start bann the ip number of the computers for not access the website with the freeloaders and the members make the caps and share on the web,everybody gonna cry here

Hello,

--

Support Team,

reallifecam.com

That's the same response I got. I don't understand how some people can post on here tons of pictures and videos and not get banned. Something isn't right about all of this, there is no explanation for the double standard. I not saying anything about the people posting I just don't understand RLC and how they enforce their policy.

I myself don't have a RLC account so they can't ban me. I have my ways of getting into RLC from time to time by finding the backdoor to their site which changes quite frequently. As of late I have not found that way back in so I get most of my content what others have posted on VK and other sites.

Some content others post gets removed quickly because of the third party host they use and others have been lucky to find a third party host that RLC can't seem to touch.

@beancounter: the answer is simple,if you take the example of sanper58 here: 90 % of the pics he post here is with the free cameras and the others 10 %

is pics he found in other sites or caps from vids from the others members soo it's for that sanper58 take any risk and never banned,sanper58 are not pay member on rlc soo he can posts 10 pics per day here ,it's not a problem for him,it's simple.

you can hide all id numbers on your caps,j think rlc have others solutions for find the members post pics or  for find ip number of your computer if you have suscribe before on rlc.in one year,j have get two bann soo now j have understand,save your all caps or vids only in your computer is the best solution,don't share that on the web,not necessery take this risk when you have pay 45 $,it's my opinion after everybody do what he want.

when rlc gonna start bann the ip number of the computers for not access the website with the freeloaders and the members make the caps and share on the web,everybody gonna cry here

never post pics or vids here or in others websites when you are pay members on rlc,

In general, bobbyjoe, you are right with your thoughts, but if only non-RLC members will post here the public rooms, we will miss a lot

Guest bobbyjoe

In general, bobbyjoe, you are right with your thoughts, but if only non-RLC members will post here the public rooms, we will miss a lot

j know,it's the problem but it's like that,all photos you can see here is posted by the non rlc members or it's pics take in others sites or old pics,there is just sometimes the newbies here(new pay members on rlc) don't know the rules and post pics here and get bann from rlc just after.

if there is no pics on this forum,it's not very important for me,it's interesting talk with others people for take some informations with rlc life and wait the good opportunity for renew suscription ,j'm here just for that,talk and take informations with what's happen with pay cameras.

try the other payment method(two choices, and change email and your name)) if you want try suscribe again,your id member gonna change and you wil not banned by rlc again.

j know,it's the problem but it's like that,all photos you can see here is posted by the non rlc members or it's pics take in others sites or old pics,there is just sometimes the newbies here(new pay members on rlc) don't know the rules and post pics here and get bann from rlc just after.

if there is no pics on this forum,it's not very important for me,it's interesting talk with others people for take some informations with rlc life and wait the good opportunity for renew suscription ,j'm here just for that,talk and take informations with what's happen with pay cameras.

try the other payment method(two choices, and change email and your name)) if you want try suscribe again,your id member gonna change and you wil not banned by rlc again.

CamCaps has a member section. If you join there is over 1000 videos and quite a few pictures in the attachment center that has been there since the start and new content is always been added so the library is always getting bigger.

Más bonito de RLC  :)

De acuerdo contigo, muy guapa, bonita y todo lo que tu quieras pero un clon de la ultima chica, se pone el sujetador con la camiseta puesta, se viste de espalda a ala cámara, conclusión, tenemos a otra monja, religiosa,  misionera, o como quieras definirla.

Guest bobbyjoe

CamCaps has a member section. If you join there is over 1000 videos and quite a few pictures in the attachment center that has been there since the start and new content is always been added so the library is always getting bigger.

yes,j know but j'm not interesting,j prefer suscribe rlc sometime for make my caps and my videos,

it's for this reason j'm not paid member here