PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I think that if these were party girls and the apartment was stocked with a never ending supply of liquor for them to get drunk and loosen up,and that Jacuzzi was working and big enough to fit three,this place would be the shit lol,oh wait I think I was just dreaming out loud,wake up Mikey lol 8) :o :P ;D

• Upvote 1

I think that if these were party girls and the apartment was stocked with a never ending supply of liquor for them to get drunk and loosen up,and that Jacuzzi was working and big enough to fit three,this place would be the shit lol,oh wait I think I was just dreaming out loud,wake up Mikey lol 8) :o :P ;D

I was thinking very similar to your dream EuroMike.....  A fully operational hot tub and stock of wine, beer,  and/or liqour (with the right girls) could make this Apartment ROCK, especially on the week-ends!!!!!!

Unfortunately it doesn't work. Kamila wanted to use it the first time she took a bath. If it did work, she'd probably stay in the tub all day  ;D

El ultimo baño (que no ducha) que se dio, ella lo utilizo y estuvo bastante tiempo, esto fue esta semana lo que no recuerdo que dia.

Maybe next time I talk to RLC i will suggest it to them,girls sometimes need a little liquid courage to come from under the sheets or to shower without hiding,you guys are right they probably would be all touchy feely like those chicks in Dasha's apartment.

• Upvote 1