PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

where du you see it

She brought a white shopping bag home yesterday. I saw her get a purple dildo. still in the package, out of the shopping bag at the end of the bed, between the bed and dresser, and put it on the bed, then put the pillows against the wall and get under the covers. It is under the covers right now.....

I believe he is in pursued, she becomes nervous

Let the Competition begin. :D

Which one of the three will sit in the front room with NO Undies on ? just a dress or top  :P

Lots of undies on display at the moment by the girls who will try 1st .

Too late for that, lol. Queenie has been pantyless downstairs a number of times.

As a sous-chef in my earlier days, I watched Kamila use a knife very poorly to chop bell peppers and then even more dangerously to slice tomatoes. Kamila slices tomatoes in a most dangerous way. Just a couple of minutes later Monica, trying to seperate a frozen meat patty with a sharp knife, deeply poked the tip of knife into her finger. :(  I know it hurt just a little bit... Hope it wasn't too bad....

Guest bobbyjoe

Seems like no Nora = no problems  !!  So if they stay away from the bitch they will get along just fine  .

yes,it's true,when nora leave,the girls are more happy and liberate,there is really a big difference,

everybody know now who is the problem in this appartment  exept snaky  ;D