PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

LOL, "newbies" being listed as a newbie here does not make many of us newbies. I just spend much more time watching the cams than posting in a forum. I've been a paid member to RLC for close to 4 years.

LOL you hit the nail right on the head Incomm65 I've been on RLC from the very beginning,and I've been reading  this forum from way back then too but never wanted to join until I became too busy to keep up with RLC and came on here to find out what I missed,It doesn't make sense to me why the so called newbies always get harassed on here,when everyone on here was also a newbie at some point,and also your status as a newbie or hero member only means that you spend more time on CC writing posts,not how long you have been a member.

It's that self appointed forum police problem that is everywhere on the internet. Someone with thousands of post to a forum should be given a "special" award or something, but they have NO more entitlement to the forum than the "newest" member. Hard to accept, I know, but the way it is. 

I am not the self-appointed sheriff; I am not the one harassing and denigrating Nora Lovers. I said the following to inform some of you, who might be new to CC, of this part of N&K's history at RLC.

I will stand by my statement : Nora is capable and quite good at being the girl next door; the home seamstress, the stunning model at photo shoots, an accomplished singer and dancer, and a voracious vixen in bed. There is a reason her fan club refuses to die.

The truth hurts sometimes lol,new member or old member we should respect each other on here,I've never attacked anyone on here unless they provoked me first by harassing me or calling me names,I don't know why the senior members still refuse to respect the newest member's opinions on here.they treat them like crap on here and when one of the so called newbies fight back they get yelled at in all CAPS for no reason,none of us get paid to be here or any awards in fact you have to pay to get the full experience of this website. I don't like Nora and Kiko some other people on here do,I'm a grown man and I have a very thick skin and if someone was talking about my Dasha I'm not going to blow a blood vessel,I'll just read your opinion and then write my own and just move along,simple as that...By the way I only talk about Nora herself I don't talk about the people who like her.

I am not the self-appointed sheriff; I am not the one harassing and denigrating Nora Lovers. I said the following to inform some of you, who might be new to CC, of this part of N&K's history at RLC.

I will stand by my statement : Nora is capable and quite good at being the girl next door; the home seamstress, the stunning model at photo shoots, an accomplished singer and dancer, and a voracious vixen in bed. There is a reason her fan club refuses to die.

That's nice, something I can read from the other side of the room Admin, sorry, Squirrel...

LOL, "newbies" being listed as a newbie here does not make many of us newbies. I just spend much more time watching the cams than posting in a forum. I've been a paid member to RLC for close to 4 years.

LOL you hit the nail right on the head Incomm65 I've been on RLC from the very beginning,and I've been reading  this forum from way back then too but never wanted to join until I became too busy to keep up with RLC and came on here to find out what I missed,It doesn't make sense to me why the so called newbies always get harassed on here,when everyone on here was also a newbie at some point,and also your status as a newbie or hero member only means that you spend more time on CC writing posts,not how long you have been a member.

No shit. I am going on almost 3 years as an RLC paid member. And I'm a "newbie"? WTF?

The truth hurts sometimes lol,new member or old member we should respect each other on here,I've never attacked anyone on here unless they provoked me first by harassing me or calling me names,I don't know why the senior members still refuse to respect the newest member's opinions on here.they treat them like crap on here and when one of the so called newbies fight back they get yelled at in all CAPS for no reason,none of us get paid to be here or any awards in fact you have to pay to get the full experience of this website. I don't like Nora and Kiko some other people on here do,I'm a grown man and I have a very thick skin and if someone was talking about my Dasha I'm not going to blow a blood vessel,I'll just read your opinion and then write my own and just move along,simple as that...By the way I only talk about Nora herself I don't talk about the people who like her.

I'd rather see all caps.  It's easier to read for us old folks.