PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

I know it's your fantasy, but kamila just left a girlfriend, she does not cry becaufe her pussy bouffeuse left !!! they were just friends, nothing more !!! all girls are lesbians them, he still normal !!! although I think kamila is a lesbian, that's not to say anyone !!!

I know it's your fantasy, but kamila just left a girlfriend, she does not cry becaufe her pussy bouffeuse left !!! they were just friends, nothing more !!! all girls are lesbians them, he still normal !!! although I think kamila is a lesbian, that's not to say anyone !!!

No creo que sea lesbiana, ella habla con un chico por voz de guasap, llamadas y videollamadas y muy acaramelada.

That's a new fucking low, taking pics of a girl in distress, and editing in  your stupid comments! If I was her, I'd pack my bags right now and leave your asses in your dreamy world of dildos, lesbians, and nonstop sex and masturbation!  >:(

That's a new fucking low, taking pics of a girl in distress, and editing in  your stupid comments! If I was her, I'd pack my bags right now and leave your asses in your dreamy world of dildos, lesbians, and nonstop sex and masturbation!  >:(

Es parte del juego compañero, esto es la vida real, no todo sexo y desnudos como usted dice  ;)

As sad as she is, the pics display true life emotion that I got to see because he posted them. Snaky, you can be such an ASS most of the time!!  Why don't you try to be a good little snake in the grass for a change!!!

I hope and pray the emotion she showed was all directed toward Monika!!  I enjoyed their interaction and fun loving ways when they were together, it will surely be missed!!!  I hope the next girl that steps into the house is half as good as Monika was with Kamila.  Kamila, i'll always be here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on!!!

Calm your fucking ass down dude,what the fuck is wrong with you,why is it that most of you idiots like that retard  who liked your comment not understand that you can say something or disagree with someone without being an asshole about it,I'm pretty sure you right clicked and saved the photos of Monica that I posted on here though didn't you,and that was when she was packing to leave,Why aren't you bitching about that too huh,no because you were too busy looking at her ass to bitch,I don't see anything wrong about what I said because I could have said a lot worse or something derogetory about Kamila,I was not making fun of her I just wrote what I thought she was thinking in my opinion,("you know an opinion that we all are allowed to have") I wasn't laughing at her I was sympathizing with her actually,she went into Monica's room and got that teddy bear and started crying so that's why I thought it had to be about Monica,I post masturbation, fucking and lesbian sex pics and I'm pretty sure you downloaded them all,but this is real life so I captured a real life emotion,In the kamila thread you can read what I wrote when she started crying,but i'm guessing you never saw what I said,because if you had read what I wrote you wouldn't be saying this stupid shit,but then again your name is snaky and we know all snakes are unpredictable, Your life must really suck to always be on CC being mean to people,I'm not here to make friends but I'm not here to make enemies either,My life is wonderful and I'm happy so there is no reason for me to always say nasty stuff to peope when I don't like what they wrote on here,I just simply ignore them,I see people post dumb shit that piss me off on CC all the time but I don't even waste my time ranting about them or saying shit to them I just simply ignore them and move the fuck on,You have to have the intteligence and the vocabular skills to get your point across without using the same curse words to put people down,for a minute I thought that some had hacked into your account and was posing as you because you were kinda nice for the last couple of weeks,but the joke was on me because you came back with this bullshit today smfh,I don't see anyone else bitching about it except for you,I like Kamila so what you said is completely irrelevant to how I was thinking when I wrote what I did,so settle down and think before you rant next time please. :o ::) :P
  • Upvote 1

Calm your fucking ass down dude,what the fuck is wrong with you,why is it that most of you idiots like that retard  who liked your comment not understand that you can say something or disagree with someone without being an asshole about it,I'm pretty sure you right clicked and saved the photos of Monica that I posted on here though didn't you,and that was when she was packing to leave,Why aren't you bitching about that too huh,no because you were too busy looking at her ass to bitch,I don't see anything wrong about what I said because I could have said a lot worse or something derogetory about Kamila,I was not making fun of her I just wrote what I thought she was thinking in my opinion,("you know an opinion that we all are allowed to have") I wasn't laughing at her I was sympathizing with her actually,she went into Monica's room and got that teddy bear and started crying so that's why I thought it had to be about Monica,I post masturbation, fucking and lesbian sex pics and I'm pretty sure you downloaded them all,but this is real life so I captured a real life emotion

Hey brown turd, how are ya! Once again, failing to grasp the concept of what was said, you start defending your actions and make an even bigger fool of yourself! I've told you before, I never saved or downloaded any of your art. In fact, I made the same picture of Monica in the same panties. But unlike you, I lead an adultlife and had to put my ass to sleep. When I got back here the next day you already posted your pics so was no point for me to post the same picture again. But that's beside the point.  Her going to Monika's room to get the bear absolutely doesn't show that her sadness had anything to do with Monika.

There is a hundred reasons she could have been upset, and she wanted a toy to cuddle with. Now it just happened that both teddies were on Monica's bed. Now she's standing in the bathroom with a towel to her face after washing up, and you type in "oh Monica I miss you" Where's the fucking sense in that???

In the kamila thread you can read what I wrote when she started crying,but i'm guessing you never saw what I said,because if you had read what I wrote you wouldn't be saying this stupid shit,but then again your name is snaky and we know all snakes are unpredictable

Don't worry, I read all the threads on here. And what you post in Kamila's thread has nothing to do with what you post here. Or do you think just cause you said "oh my poor baby" in that thread, you are allowed to put crap in her mouth in this one? In your rush to present another useless defense, you couldn't even construct a sentence without using the same phrase twice. But I guess that's just the "engineering degree" talking

I'm happy so there is no reason for me to always say nasty stuff to peope when I don't like what they wrote on here,I just simply ignore them,I see people post dumb shit that piss me off on CC all the time but I don't even waste my time ranting about them or saying shit to them I just simply ignore them and move the fuck on

Oh really, I guess your last post showed exactly how you ignore them

You have to have the intteligence and the vocabular skills to get your point across without using the same curse words to put people down

You also need spelling and grammar knowledge. "intteligence" and "vocabular"? And we already talked about you constructing a full sentence. And by the way, there was not a single curse word in my previous comment directed at you, but in yours I counted at least 7 directed at me

And now I leave you to drown in your sorrow of loneliness and disdain.

Euromike69 and Snaky - why don´t you two guys just disappear from this site in silence for two three weeks, maybe you can calm down in that time. Meanwhile, we others can concentrate on admiring the beauties in this apartment - well, in my eyes there´s only one left, but hopefully we will get a new one soon.

Why do you say she cried and raise stories around that? I watched that episode - she got up very late, had still a bit sleepy eyes when she went to the bathroom, peed, washed her hands and then face using soap or some cleansing cream, and then dried her face with towel. That was it. Don´t imagine too much.

[/quote

if this is true, kamila crying in bed last night. it's going to dry her tears in the bathroom ......

Guest bobbyjoe

Euromike69 and Snaky - why don´t you two guys just disappear from this site in silence for two three weeks, maybe you can calm down in that time. Meanwhile, we others can concentrate on admiring the beauties in this apartment - well, in my eyes there´s only one left, but hopefully we will get a new one soon.

snaky like the fight,it's his favorite hobby on camcaps,make the cop with the members he don't like,after movado now the next target is euromike,hey snaky the solution is very simple,if you don't like some members here like euromike or me,stay quiet with this members is the best solution but you prefer open the fight always,j can do nothing for you,you make me desperate.relax snaky a little and take some vacation can be a great idea for you