Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

It's so funny when we mention that Mia doesn't give the girls privacy. I am pretty sure they lost all kinds

of privacy as soon as they signed up for this project and entered their appartment. Actually Lilu is the least

comfortable with nudity hiding in the shower, but Nora got no escuse since it's her second time around.

And Sofia is just supermodel hot and my favorite. Hopefully their comfort level improves in the future.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Privacy giving by someone in the same home by disturbing our private moments, or privacy you have when someone is watching you, you "don't acutally see", is a totally different ballgame. The fact that they nock is proove for the sense of privacy they experience. Look at the programs of Big Brother, they very soon don't think at the camera's... And it becomes normal. That's a proven thing by now. I strongly believe people habbits don't change that fast, even when the camera's are on our heads. Sure we wouldn't masturbate that much anymore, but otherwise, look at the shamenessless of Dasha. The fact that someone is 'hiding in the shower' is at that point a consious thing to think about I guess, insecure I don't know, the more I think about this subject, the more I get curious how I would react to this kind of project :P

Privacy giving by someone in the same home by disturbing our private moments, or privacy you have when someone is watching you, you "don't acutally see", is a totally different ballgame. The fact that they nock is proove for the sense of privacy they experience. Look at the programs of Big Brother, they very soon don't think at the camera's... And it becomes normal. That's a proven thing by now. I strongly believe people habbits don't change that fast, even when the camera's are on our heads. The fact that someone is 'hiding in the shower' is at that point a consious thing to think about, the more I think about this subject, the more I get curious how I would react to this kind of project :P

I certainly would not survive cameras 24/7!  Would you?  I occassionly will think about having a camera and think I couldn't handle the intrusion

Privacy giving by someone in the same home by disturbing our private moments, or privacy you have when someone is watching you, you "don't acutally see", is a totally different ballgame. The fact that they nock is proove for the sense of privacy they experience. Look at the programs of Big Brother, they very soon don't think at the camera's... And it becomes normal. That's a proven thing by now. I strongly believe people habbits don't change that fast, even when the camera's are on our heads. The fact that someone is 'hiding in the shower' is at that point a consious thing to think about, the more I think about this subject, the more I get curious how I would react to this kind of project :P

I certainly would not survive cameras 24/7!  Would you?  I occassionly will think about having a camera and think I couldn't handle the intrusion

Well, I think the only 'honest' answer to give is "I don't know". I think we overestimate our own behaviour a lot. Then why people are more signing up for reality soaps. It becomes more normal. The time when Big Brother was launched, was a rooky time for this stuff. We now daily see on the tv the lives of peoples. Sure I would survive, I mean I think men addapt to the situations there living in, right? It's not a question of "surving", but more like "how badly do you need it". Nobody participates for "just fun" to projects like this I guess?

And keep in mind that 'a camera', is not an actuall 'human being like thing' walking in your room. Sure you know you are being watched, but it's not the same sence of privacy. Otherwise they prever not being on their room 'alone', right?

The privacy talking about here, are two different privacy concepts. The world isn't black and white my friend.

Sorry guys I don't think it much matters as I think we are going to see scantily clad women in this house and nothing much more.  Premier on RLC just doesn't seem worth it.

Value is for everyone something else. There has to be one thing to happen that could make it worth your 40 bucks. 99% of the time nothing happends, but when the 1% is there, the 'worth' or 'value' is there. RLC know's this all to well.