B2 - General Topic 2023 #24 (December)

Noldus

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Must be a former tenant:Β  will predict Sofie, Naomi ... even ZabavaΒ 

Whoever it is, I hope they're capable of making this place social and interesting again. I don't think there's been anything resembling a party or social event here in months. Just girls watching television in the dark every night or going elsewhere to actually have fun.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, Esmi finished the day in second place. 😁

She lost to 2 girls kissing πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£β€¦lame bate. Next lame bate will be January 18th, 2024 if they don’t kick her out by thenΒ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

Whoever it is, I hope they're capable of making this place social and interesting again. I don't think there's been anything resembling a party or social event here in months. Just girls watching television in the dark every night or going elsewhere to actually have fun.

The last party was on Halloween and the only guest was Fiora. The only big one was the White Party.

IIRC the only time that this apartment ad party constantly was when Lavi was the head of the apartment. I remember that with Anna, Lola and Mila had at least one party per month.

If I could make any suggestion to Esmi which I can't)) she should wear something sexy next time she makes love to her body, and pleases herself because she is sexy in every way when she does In my eyes she is amazing and erotic..Or she could do it totally nude like when she was in B1 her bates are different than any other bate I've seen just her body movement and pleasure of pleasing herself is greatπŸŽ†πŸ˜‰β€οΈβ€οΈ

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, RonS said:

If I could make any suggestion to Esmi which I can't)) she should wear something sexy next time she makes love to her body, and pleases herself because she is sexy in every way when she does In my eyes she is amazing and erotic..Or she could do it totally nude like when she was in B1 her bates are different than any other bate I've seen just her body movement and pleasure of pleasing herself is greatπŸŽ†πŸ˜‰β€οΈβ€οΈ

That's all I want from Santa. πŸ˜…πŸ”₯

• Upvote 2