oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compare and then decide.

Look at the eyebrows, the area between the nose and mouth, the shape of the ear, the bones in the neck area. All those are similar in the left-hand side of the figures, the upper one is the old image and the bottom one is new.

I have not seen it yet, but looking at your photos, I see the real nora, anastasya !!! if this is it, I am amazed of his return, and in fact, quite disappointed !! I imagined a brighter future for the young couple that we had seen from ..... if nastya accepted back to show her ass on the internet is that the situation did not change much !! maybe his return to Ukraine ESTNot not possible at the moment, given the event !! In all cases, the review is a huge surprise !!

How can we stop this nonsense? Over 110 replies now, just because some of us insist on seeing miracles. I suppoose you also see some green little trolls jumping on your shoulders? Wipe them off, now!

Yours was 117. Thanks for the contribution.

Guest bobbyjoe

you make me laught too all guys,sure it's her,seriously open good your two eyes and not just one.

how many days you need for see that ! me j have see it's her in 5 secondes

you make me laught too all guys,sure it's her,seriously open good your two eyes and not just one.

how many days you need for see that ! me j have see it's her in 5 secondes

yo veo un chino y me parecen todos iguales , esa mujer no es NORA LA DE KIKO  es mucho mas joven no se parece en nada , ni los pechos , ni el culo , NORA DE KIKO era mucho mas guapa , para mi gusto , y el coño con los labios grandes no lo tiene esta .

Okay.  Time for the Sage of CC to put an end to this thread.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

Come now, JoJo. We both know that the one true original Nora showered in the green room after her shift was over. What you'd best be looking for is the daily soup!  ;D

and where the hell are Van and NL dammit???