oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the old Nora?

Hmmm, then it has too be a big ass coincidence. Same name, same likeness, and she also wears mixed-matched socks like the old Nora, who was with Kiko. Kiko wore mixed-matched socks too.  I had thought it was something fashionable in their country or with their generation, but nobody else on RLC wears mixed-matched socks, at least none that I have ever seen.

I think it would be good to stop the controversy !!! yes, there is indeed nastya, which is back on RLC. an entire afternoon with her, there is NO doubt.

Thank you for the pics, corboblanc.  They are much better than anything I've seen posted to CC.

I agree with you.

I take back everything I've said about none of the 4 girls being Nora-of-old.  She is, indeed, living in that apartment.

Now...I hope, for the sake of all the Nora-lovers on CC, that those of you who are paying the Premium rate will keep us supplied with pics and vids of this sweetie.  (yeah, and stuff from the other three, too)

sigh...it ALMOST makes me want to fork over the money...if it didn't cost so damned much.  (I'm talking to YOU, RLC!!)