oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

Just received RLC newsletter :

RLC Newsletter - Nora is back!

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

just received a newsletter from rlc:

Hello,

1. We're pleased to announce that Nora has returned to the project. We've added a new apartment with Nora, Sofie, and Lilu.

Two cameras (one in the living room and one in the kitchen) are available for free viewing; the other cameras are only for Premium Members. Check it out at reallifecam.com!

2. New feature added: now you can change the width of the site with the "+" and "-" keys.

3. New feature added: new full-screen mode. Now you can choose apartments and cameras without leaving full-screen mode. The hotkeys for switching to this mode are "f" and "6." This mode is only available to Premium members

soo "snoop",now you can  close your mouth !

this topic is close now

If this is true....what happened to Kiko?

What I want to know is what happen to the dog?

Agent Dog was actually a CamCaps member who morphed himself into a dog -- resembling Kiko's mom's dog  (or maybe it was Noras Mum's dog) so that he could get close ups and information of his one true RLC love. Unfortunately, Kiko developed a fantastic relationship with Agent Dog, and "turned" him,  and he is now under the protection of Putin and the FSB, living with Snowden.

At least, that was the CamCaps theory at the time, and that is precisely what Agent Dog told me in Private Messages, and who am I to disbelieve a fellow CamCaps member?  ;D

Thank god we can finally put this goddamn issue to rest.

I was never a Nora fan but it will be interesting to see her fuck another person on camera. It'll be the first time a RLC woman has had sex with two different guys on cam... that is unless she's still with Kiko. But I'm sure if they were still together then we would have seen him by now.

I was never a Nora fan but it will be interesting to see her fuck another person on camera. It'll be the first time a RLC woman has had sex with two different guys on cam...

You are wrong. It was happened once before.

I'm not sure if it was Maria and John or Olga and Sergej. 

Maria (or Olga) has had sex with a different guy before they disappeared.

I'm sure JoJo can tell you all the details about it.