StnCld316

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Whoa whoa whoa Cat. Where'd you come from? lol

Hi Juggs, I am always about mate, like the shadoooow !😏

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2024 at 5:16 AM, jimbo4 said:

Video

(Content No Longer Available)

@jimbo4 just a heads up, some of the recent videos you have posted have ended up on H o t S c o p e s 
Not that there is anything you can do about it  🤔

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

@jimbo4 just a heads up, some of the recent videos you have posted have ended up on H o t S c o p e s 
Not that there is anything you can do about it  🤔

It happened last time a couple of years ago as well Pete, It is what it is and there's always someone who will not just accept things for what they are and not for what they are worth.....If they do get paid for them, I wouldn't know.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Jimbo just to say that HotScopes is one shit site full of bugs, redirections and slow avoid at all costs. I wonder who the muppet is that is sending the videos to this site.

Who knows Blue ! There are always gobshites, I hope his earholes turn into arseholes and shit all down his neck mate.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Hi Jimbo just to say that HotScopes is one shit site full of bugs, redirections and slow avoid at all costs. I wonder who the muppet is that is sending the videos to this site.

O reallifecams.in It's the best  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

thanks for the posts jimbo. has any guys noticed any old one from the first and second apt?

Hi Joe, Some of the old ones from apartment 1 and 2 were not always good lighting or sound and the camera's were crap so I have to select the best quality.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

thanks for the posts jimbo. has any guys noticed any old one from the first and second apt?

I noticed and appreciate them. Even with the bad cameras and poor lighting, they are classic.

• Thanks 1