Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2024) Linda & Tibor

StnCld316

On 9/3/2024 at 11:08 AM, bigbear said:

I see the happy couple are back from their holiday...

(Content No Longer Available)

Sitting on the beach getting a tan can do that to a highly productive member of society.

Thankfully, nobody mistook her for a beached whale.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, bigbear said:

I suppose we should let them get rested, before they go at it like rabbits...

5 hours ago, Jonno said:

Looks exhausted. Must have been all that unpacking. 🤣

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Sitting on the beach getting a tan can do that to a highly productive member of society.

Thankfully, nobody mistook her for a beached whale.

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

At the food you mean ? 🤣

Just a heads up fellas< you may have forgotten the rules of the picture/video thread:

This Thread is for Pictures & Videos Only

(Be as there is very little posting of Pictures and/or Videos it does not appear to be viable to have separate topics for each. It will now all be done in one topic. If things change then it can always be changed back)

- Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. The Uploader may leave a detailed description on their Pictures and/or Videos if they wish to do so. Any other Comments or Quotes made other than from the Uploader will be Removed without notice. If you wish to show your Reaction and give Thanks to the Uploader use the provided button attached on the posted content.

- Any other types of commenting must be placed in the Topic for Comments provided by using the Multi-Quote Task (+) in the bottom left and the quote placed in the provided topic.

• Haha 1

On 9/4/2024 at 8:40 AM, upyourass said:

2:30 - Damn, I would be so mad, here I am trying to sell my promo stuff that nobody wants, and on the sofa Miss lazy-B who doesn't give a shit either 🤣

(Content No Longer Available)

She's sleeping now. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2024 at 5:16 PM, Pete1960 said:

Just a heads up fellas< you may have forgotten the rules of the picture/video thread:

This Thread is for Pictures & Videos Only

(Be as there is very little posting of Pictures and/or Videos it does not appear to be viable to have separate topics for each. It will now all be done in one topic. If things change then it can always be changed back)

- Commenting is not allowed in this Topic. The Uploader may leave a detailed description on their Pictures and/or Videos if they wish to do so. Any other Comments or Quotes made other than from the Uploader will be Removed without notice. If you wish to show your Reaction and give Thanks to the Uploader use the provided button attached on the posted content.

- Any other types of commenting must be placed in the Topic for Comments provided by using the Multi-Quote Task (+) in the bottom left and the quote placed in the provided topic.

The exact reaction I expected from the BDC!