B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

18 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

probably not many people will agree with me but I think it is difficult to deal with Esmi..she thinks she is more than someone else and those girls feel that

You are spot on!!!!! I've always said that about Esmi,she thinks she's somehow above the other girls....like she's 'too good" for this site.....Great observation✌️

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

Octavia remains special, at the end she said something that sounded like "I was dying" 😁

fake orgasm and sound or not.. just sayin, i have no idea.

apparently she is now reading the comments of someone who says her fingers are too small

I don't think it's normal for her to talk to herself in English... I think this was a commissioned show

6 hours ago, cupid30 said:

You are spot on!!!!! I've always said that about Esmi,she thinks she's somehow above the other girls....like she's 'too good" for this site.....Great observation✌️

continue to criticize her but she remains among the users' favorites... perhaps she really has something more than the others

17 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

with panties on  and her hand wasn't in her panties. I suppose it's a start

Puts her ahead of Esmi for January, which moves Esmi to the bottom of the pack for least active participant.

2 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Puts her ahead of Esmi for January, which moves Esmi to the bottom of the pack for least active participant.

So that's what I was afraid of when she came back, she just continued what she stopped the first time... with nothing.
What I find most disappointing is that she apparently does things outside the apartment for her work that we don't get to see.
Too bad because she is beautiful but if we only see her lying on the bed with her phone and going out with sexy clothes I don't  following her anymore 😢

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Machevh said:

continue to criticize her but she remains among the users' favorites... perhaps she really has something more than the others

Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

I have been watching Octavia enjoying her body.  She really has blossomed on this site.  She is cute and somewhat innocent, and I think she needs to talk to Cecilia about buying some toys to enhance her pleasure.  A Rabbit vibrator would be a nice start.

3 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I have been watching Octavia enjoying her body.  She really has blossomed on this site.  She is cute and somewhat innocent, and I think she needs to talk to Cecilia about buying some toys to enhance her pleasure.  A Rabbit vibrator would be a nice start.

i would love to see her use the dildo she has before my sub is up next month