B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

some really poor english on my part - meant 'hand around her throat'

In fairness, 2 months ago, I dont think many of us would have thought we would ever see her bate!

i know what you meant, i was just messing with you lol

i agree with you on the 2 months part, i think a lot of people had to splash their faces with water to make sure what they were looking at was real.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree with you on the 2 months part, i think a lot of people had to splash their faces with water to make sure what they were looking at was real.

I had to do the same to cool down after watch this afternoons fun

• Like 1

Celia doesn't understand that what she was doing before her shit head boyfriend arrived on the scene was key to her popularity and made her interesting.

Now she's just another tenant with weekly boyfriend visits.

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Celia doesn't understand that what she was doing before her shit head boyfriend arrived on the scene was key to her popularity and made her interesting.

Now she's just another tenant with weekly boyfriend visits.

I get what you are saying but this for me is not a problem when Steve turns up and rails her. What I do have a problem with is Tony next door who literally does less than the previous freeloader who overstayed her assignment with RLC by about...well her entire stay (Shantal). 

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Celia versteht nicht, dass das, was sie tat, bevor ihr beschissener Freund auf der Bildfläche erschien, der Schlüssel zu ihrer Popularität war und sie interessant machte.

Jetzt ist sie nur noch eine weitere Mieterin mit wöchentlichen Besuchen ihres Freundes.

Mit Radi war das eine ganz andere Nummer ! Einfach zu viele Männer zu oft in den Häusern. Getarnt als Freunde der Mädchen oft besitzergreifende Typen die jede Kreativität und freies Handeln  der Mädchen behindern bis verhindern und dazu noch als unsensible bis sehr grobe " Liebhaber " die  Mädchen nicht befriedigen können.