B1 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January / February)

i logged on to rlc and immediately went to the replay thumbs to get an idea of what i might want to watch, i saw octavia in a thumb bating so i went to check it out and only watched it for a minute or two before closing the replay.  it is a shame that the girls don't take more pride in what they do for the viewer.  octavia is a little cutie with a nice body and beautiful pussy, she is one of my favorites to watch cuz she's cute, quirky, and innocent looking like the girl next door would be.  i've come to really like her since the guys have practically moved in at b4.  i just wish that kelly was back instead of tonya cuz so far tonya hasn't done anything, which is a shame cuz she also has a nice body and beautiful pussy.

Do like that Cecilia does see the need to wear panties 😁

Although im not adverse to seeing a beautiful ass in a sexy thong! 😜

I see she brought the buttplug out to play again the other night, and her big dildo 😲 Very nice! Would have loved her to spend a bit more time on all-fours towards the cam, but I would say that as I am definetely an 'ass-man'!

• Like 1

Octavia naked on the balcony (these girls never feel cold?) reading a book "Punto G" (I guess is "G-point"!

Priceless 😂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Damn Cecilia looked fucking hot when she was fingering herself deep last night, especially when she grabbed her ass at the same time! 🥵

Naughty girl, keep it up!

She looked very content and satisfied afterwards

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

It’s a shame cause she is attractive, hopefully she does something before my sub expires 🤣🤣

Shit happens, sometimes we get total do nothings.

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Yup…that bed is cursed…it is what it is, I have about a month left and I will fuck off 

It costs me a dollar a day, so I will always have it. They need to get someone in that bed that does something. Bring back my girl Ariana.

58 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It costs me a dollar a day, so I will always have it. They need to get someone in that bed that does something. Bring back my girl Ariana.

🤣🤣…I don’t like repeats 

yeah, it’s a dollar a day, 365 an year…I still think it’s to much but to each its own