B4 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

I think I started around the same time.  Although I was un-subbed for about 18 months after Radislava left the project.  I believe I understand why B7 and the additional single guys were added to the project.  I re-subbed recently to see the changes for myself.  Let's put it this way, I will not be re-subbing when the current one expires....I guess I'm too "old fashioned" for some of this....

Well that's unfortunate if you aren't gonna re-scribe but rather than see the negatives then embrace the good things which would far outweigh some guy touches a woman's arse and everyone crying about it. You either want to step in dog shit, or you just go around it and ignore...simple. 

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

You don't see whats wrong there?  His reaction to a tiny slap?? He deserved. The guy is a fucking maniac and very dangerous.

Yeah you call it a "tiny" slap because the slap came from Sara. But if it was the other way around, you would not have called a tiny slap. Of course he deserves it because the truth is most of you guys here hate him and Wolf for whatever reason and act as if these girls were your sisters, girfriends, fiances, wives. When you hit someone be also prepared to be punched back by that person and even harder.

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Well that's unfortunate if you aren't gonna re-scribe but rather than see the negatives then embrace the good things which would far outweigh some guy touches a woman's arse and everyone crying about it. You either want to step in dog shit, or you just go around it and ignore...simple. 

It is what it is....reading these boards is more entertaining anyhow....😉

18 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Holy fuck that was disturbing. Just below the surface is a psychopath. And readers wonder why so many talk shit about him??

Have a good fucking look.

Did she spit in his mouth??

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

You guys are pathetic and buzz kills.  Wank off and get it over with.  You sound like a bunch of old prude virgins.

And you seem like a rapist if you think all what happened is all ok

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Talk about over-reaction lmfao. Does it ever occur to people he may have just misjudged his own strength and there reacted too quickly and never realised. Dads on here are very quick to see what they consider as abusive but never consider the other 'actual' possibilities. Too much hate on this site for the guys at the clubhouses...shocking. 

Nope not his strength, its the intensity, speed of his reaction and the look in his face. The knowledge of cameras and people around quickly reigned him in. Had that not been the case he may have returned a couple serious man-slaps right back. Maybe not, maybe. What would you advice, take a chance?

Anyhow we disagree. I don't see that changing,

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rj281 said:

that guy in the baseball cap after karma been hangin round her and massi was ruubbing her back  who is gonna be the lucky guy lol

Any guy who prances around with wings on their back definitely has to be gay.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3