B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

kam und wolf haben doch was am kopf oder? zeit einer stunde liegen sie neben eiander im bett, und schauen ihre handys... normal ist das nicht oder ?

10 minutes ago, CC62 said:

kam und wolf haben doch was am kopf oder? zeit einer stunde liegen sie neben eiander im bett, und schauen ihre handys... normal ist das nicht oder ?

they play tetris 😂

Game Love GIF by Denyse®Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

42 minutes ago, CC62 said:

siehst die haben beide was am Kopf..... Am besten beide ziehen aus.....  Krank..Krank....

well, and we are looking people what are out of mind? good, why we should do that? are we also out of mind or what we are doing here? 🤔

no idea GIF by NewQuest

When I see that junkie is in Karma's bed and Karma is lying next to Wolf (and of course they are not going to do anything) then I conclude that they are making fun of the viewers.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

When I see that junkie is in Karma's bed and Karma is lying next to Wolf (and of course they are not going to do anything) then I conclude that they are making fun of the viewers.

and fun for themselves 😉

The only thing Wolf seems to really love is his smartphone! When I have a girl next to me in bed, the last thing I think about is my smartphone! His behavior shows what an idiot he is!

8 hours ago, CC62 said:

came and wolf have something on their heads, right? For an hour they lie next to each other in bed and look at their cell phones... that's not normal, is it?

all clickbait

6 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

they do it daily!

so now we have marilyn, cecilia, and others that spend way more time out of their assigned rooms than they do in them.  as much as i don't like cecilia, at least she does something when she does come back.  marilyn can leave tomorrow and i don't think anyone would even notice.

• Like 1