B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

13 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

honestly dwi, i think she did the best thing she could have ever done by jumping ship.  if she wants to finally do something she has studied her ass off for, it's better to leave now and pursue her dreams.  i'm not one that's going to miss her to be honest, i've seen her go through many emotions, many showers, many days talking out the kitchen window topless and sometimes bottomless.  i've seen her study her ass off till weee hours of the morning to prepare for a test and so on and so forth.  she's done her time and in that time if the viewers haven't collected enough keepsakes of her, then it's their own darn fault!

You are making a lot of sense here. If I see her again I'll count it a blessing. Thanks for the wake-up call !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MaxK said:

This shows that Wolf has no interest in karma, otherwise it would be shown too!

he just wants to get his dick wet and he knows that now is not the time to put another notch on the headboard.  wait until her cycle is over and the notch will come.  guaranteed!

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Er will nur seinen Schwanz nass machen und weiß, dass es jetzt nicht an der Zeit ist, noch eine Kerbe ins Kopfteil zu bohren. Warten Sie, bis ihr Zyklus vorbei ist und die Kerbe kommt. garantiert!

He should get a high for that!