B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

44 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Ambiance B7: LR - waiting room, at the reception desk : WOLF, a patient is waiting for her turn : KARMA

well lets see, it's 2:30pm their time so karma only has to wait about 11.5 hours.  i don't see a problem there lol.

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Has the mobile phone grown together with Wolf Hand He has not released it for the past 24 hours

They are both as bad as each other to be honest. Karma has spent the best part of the morning with him after briefly going back to B4. They have both had their heads in the phones 90% of the time.

1 minute ago, Sulzer said:

They are both as bad as each other to be honest. Karma has spent the best part of the morning with him after briefly going back to B4. They have both had their heads in the phones 90% of the time.

Yes but Karma has run back and forth B7-B4 saw that she joined the study gang now

I wonder if they would rather communicate with the mobiles than talk they seem so

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Yes but Karma has run back and forth B7-B4 saw that she joined the study gang now

I wonder if they would rather communicate with the mobiles than talk they seem so

maybe it's just easier that way for them

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

maybe it's just easier that way for them

Yes it seems so they may not want us to hear what says.

I have previously noticed both when Karma in B4 and Wolf in B7 and the sites with their mobiles how they communicate with each other

11 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Yes it seems so they may not want us to hear what says.

I have previously noticed both when Karma in B4 and Wolf in B7 and the sites with their mobiles how they communicate with each other

yes i agree

7 hours ago, wafercop said:

Ja, es scheint so, dass sie vielleicht nicht wollen, dass wir hören, was gesagt wird.

Mir ist vorher sowohl bei Karma in B4 als auch bei Wolf in B7 und den Seiten mit ihren Handys aufgefallen, wie sie miteinander kommunizieren

Ich Frage mich nur warum macht einer oder eine bei so einenn Projekt mit, wenn sie keinen bock auf sowas haben......