B7 - General Topic 2024 #1 (January)

5 minutes ago, wango54935 said:

I think we need a good ol' fashion STD break out that will keep those leg's closed....

I wonder if RLC has a statistic when people watch and when they not. Maybe it's sex that increases views. 🤔

Dragons Den Wow GIF by CBC

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

I wonder if N&B have seen Martina off cam since she left. Has anyone heard any conversations about this?

of course they have, martina is very close with both of them.  i wouldn't be surprised if they spent new years together.

9 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

of course they have, martina is very close with both of them.  i wouldn't be surprised if they spent new years together.

Well, I guess that's what I really was wondering about so thanks for speculatng about what a lot of us are still wondering about. Hard to get Martina out of our minds I guess...for one, I miss seeing her beautiful face, personaliity and of course her unbelievable body. At this point we can only hope to see her at a B7 party down the road... hopefully with GF4.

2 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well, I guess that's what I really was wondering about so thanks for speculatng about what a lot of us are still wondering about. Hard to get Martina out of our minds I guess...for one, I miss seeing her beautiful face, personaliity and of course her unbelievable body. At this point we can only hope to see her at a B7 party down the road... hopefully with GF4.

honestly dwi, i think she did the best thing she could have ever done by jumping ship.  if she wants to finally do something she has studied her ass off for, it's better to leave now and pursue her dreams.  i'm not one that's going to miss her to be honest, i've seen her go through many emotions, many showers, many days talking out the kitchen window topless and sometimes bottomless.  i've seen her study her ass off till weee hours of the morning to prepare for a test and so on and so forth.  she's done her time and in that time if the viewers haven't collected enough keepsakes of her, then it's their own darn fault!

• Upvote 1