Jade & Alberto (2024) #1

Noldus

I seriously forgot about this apartment.  I think the last time I checked on it, was when it "re-opened" after the renovation.

I wonder what Alberto's link to RLC (other than a boring tenant) is that keeps him around.

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

I seriously forgot about this apartment.  I think the last time I checked on it, was when it "re-opened" after the renovation.

I wonder what Alberto's link to RLC (other than a boring tenant) is that keeps him around.

Gardener to the stars?!

• Haha 2

On 6/2/2024 at 12:53 AM, TfiDeano said:

I saw him at B7 the other week trimming outside Massholes bedroom window lol. 

Boggi needs  to get him back to B7 with a bigger pair of scissors the backyard is an overgrown mess. 

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, henriPas said:

Personne ne s'intéresse à eux !!!! Trop ennuyant. Et loin d'être aussi belle que Martina !!!!

Toutes les raisons du monde !! Jade n'est RIEN comparé à Martina, depuis qu'elle est partie et que Jade est arrivée, l'appartement est super ennuyeux. De plus, la sœur de Jade n'est pratiquement plus là depuis qu'elle est là... Se pourrait-il qu'ils se soient disputés et qu'ils ne veuillent pas se voir ?

1 hour ago, stancod said:

Toutes les raisons du monde !! Jade n'est RIEN comparé à Martina, depuis qu'elle est partie et que Jade est arrivée, l'appartement est super ennuyeux. De plus, la sœur de Jade n'est pratiquement plus là depuis qu'elle est là... Se pourrait-il qu'ils se soient disputés et qu'ils ne veuillent pas se voir ?

Possible. D'ailleurs, leur "partie" photo n'est pas du tout alimenté !!! Tout le monde s'en tape. Ils font quoi RLC ? Quand martina reviendra-t-elle sur un appartement que pour elle ???

10 hours ago, henriPas said:

Possible. D'ailleurs, leur "partie" photo n'est pas du tout alimenté !!! Tout le monde s'en tape. Ils font quoi RLC ? Quand martina reviendra-t-elle sur un appartement que pour elle ???

It would be great if Martina had an apartment for herself, or if she went back to Roberto. I realized that Jade has gained a lot of weight and eats too much since she's been in the apartment. If she continues like this she will end up too fat. She can barely fit into the pants she brought when she first entered the house. Plus she cries a lot, I think she must have some mental problem or something similar, because she spends 24 hours 23.5 crying and angry for nothing...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Talking about jade again? because they keep talking about someone who has no place or importance in me, just seeing how his huge ass and ego evolve. Only Martina, Alberto, and Taco are interested. Well Jade's sister too. She has everything better.

In the end, Jade is a little girl who is getting fat like nikocado avocado 🤣

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, stancod said:

It would be great if Martina had an apartment for herself, or if she went back to Roberto. I realized that Jade has gained a lot of weight and eats too much since she's been in the apartment. If she continues like this she will end up too fat. She can barely fit into the pants she brought when she first entered the house. Plus she cries a lot, I think she must have some mental problem or something similar, because she spends 24 hours 23.5 crying and angry for nothing...

Who's Roberto?