Eliska & Pepik (2024) #1

7 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I think in Masha's head a week in Naples is good enough but for the rest of us then yes months away from being a cam girl is truly what is needed if not forever. I did see that she posted today from what seemed to be from her Rome apartment with references to today's actual date unless of course it was done by AI and editing, pretty clever if so...BUT it's hard to tell as content can be produced days/weeks/months before the content is even posted...OR it was actually recorded and posted today.  

She was heading back to Rome as she missed her kitty's, maybe they were left in the apartment under care.

my time on RLC was meh

then it became a thing to be on around a certain time for my visual drug 

it depended what she would put on whether I stayed knowing the bate was not going to happen

but I would Tichina Arnold Hope GIF by Martin

okay maybe more likeI Hope Please GIF

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Why they haven't left the project and it's not the first time this apartment has been offline for days.

They left with their belongings and is already well known that RLC will only notify that they left the project when the new tenants arrive.