Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

Here is a thought maybe because its 2 girls that are not a couple in a one-couple apartment they are gonna use the apartment for a regular couple and move the girls to a 2 bedroom place

1 hour ago, lazza135 said:

Here is a thought maybe because its 2 girls that are not a couple in a one-couple apartment they are gonna use the apartment for a regular couple and move the girls to a 2 bedroom place

Hope for the best, plan for the worst...

Il y a 14 heures, lazza135 a dit :

Voici une idée, peut-être parce que ce sont 2 filles qui ne sont pas en couple dans un appartement pour un couple, elles vont utiliser l'appartement pour un couple normal et déplacer les filles dans un appartement de 2 chambres.

Comme elles ont vraiment vidés tout les placards meme la cuisine ,je pense qu'elles sont entrains de s'installer dans un nouvelle appartement RLC avec je l'espère 2 chambres.

On 1/25/2024 at 2:38 AM, hilts122 said:

The suspense is killing me!  What in the world in going on?  Are they gone or just moving?

They are probably gone. RLC will keep the apartment UM until new tenants arrive

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Might as well send this to the archives.  Another apartment board will need to be created when new tenants arrive.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Noldus said:

They have never done this, generally when people leave, they remove them from the list and reopen the apartment with the new occupants generally a few weeks later, I doubt that RLC will leave the apartment under maintenance for 3 or 4 weeks so as not to mean that the girls are leaving the project

they could very well have said that the girls left the project at the same time as Scarlett and Casper

What makes more sense is that they need a little more time before opening the girls' new apartment

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It is strange that Cecilia moved out and they updated the site to reflect her exit and RLC still haven't updated the status of this apartment. These are the things that make you hmmmmmm.

10 minutes ago, desinc said:

It is strange that Cecilia moved out and they updated the site to reflect her exit and RLC still haven't updated the status of this apartment. These are the things that make you hmmmmmm.

They are waiting for the new tenants to be ready. There is no "guest apartment"like there is a "guest room".

I'm sure that the apartment will be online, not so sure about them coming back.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

They are waiting for the new tenants to be ready. There is no "guest apartment"like there is a "guest room".

I'm sure that the apartment will be online, not so sure about them coming back.

I believe moos54 is on to something as I'm pretty sure that as the girls were moving out I saw the IT guy there and he was working right in front of a camera pulling cables and likely disconnected the cams as the apartment went dark while he was doing this. It did seem that they took everything including the dishes, glasses, silverware, etc... So maybe that apartment is not going to be used again and it we are indeed waiting on there new apartment to be setup RLC style for our viewing pleasure. I hope so anyway because they were making strides towards providing steady and compelling content.