Elli, Vladellia (2024) #1

Pete1960

Wow, Vlad is on every market possible : looking for a job, an apartment and a boyfriend now. Not many right swipe though (and you know I'm old because I had to google what side means what on tinder)

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Wow, Vlad is on every market possible : looking for a job, an apartment and a boyfriend now. Not many right swipe though (and you know I'm old because I had to google what side means what on tinder)

She's looking for every possible way to get the fuck outta Dodge..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jonno said:

When is Vlad due then. 🤣

Fun Baby GIF by sendwishonline.com

Back when they lived in the old apartment, she was crying one night, I made that prediction.  It's also when the boyfriend stopped coming over.

4 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Back when they lived in the old apartment, she was crying one night, I made that prediction.  It's also when the boyfriend stopped coming over.

Only time will tell the tale of if she is or isn't.  

19 hours ago, itohkata said:

Wish it was Elli looking for the apartment.  Time for her to go...   Let's see Vlad without Elli holding her down.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder why they didn't give the other apartment to Vlad and just have Elli move out in this apartment.

Maybe because RLC doesn't have that apartment anymore.