Leora & Paul - (2024) #1

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, Gregg said:

She very attractive if she was blonde we could all say the as dumb as they come but she's not, Paul as to go but then so would leora I hate the guy and if  you read some of my posts you would no that I retract I don't hate him I don't know him fucking hell nothing going to change fucking lucky fucking bastard  amen

Sorry Paul is that your emoji looking like you've  to got fuck Leora again and I didn't mean the laughter emoji   you cunt

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Anode said:

En 2024 qu'elles femmes accepteraient de vivre avec un homme qui a le comportement de Paul ? pas des masses je pense.

Aucune femme n'accepterait. Par contre, je suis convaincu que MC56 accepterait lui 😁

• Confused 3

Leora has good looks and a tasty body but take away the RLC cams from her and she will be just like Paul - a useless fuck. She is just as clueless about sex like Paul and will never ever be a workaholic (phone and laptop abuser). Actually a perfect match - both lazy asses (mind you, Leora's ass is to die for - yummy).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora has good looks and a tasty body but take away the RLC cams from her and she will be just like Paul - a useless fuck. She is just as clueless about sex like Paul and will never ever be a workaholic (phone and laptop abuser). Actually a perfect match - both lazy asses (mind you, Leora's ass is to die for - yummy).

Besides that, what skills does she have?  Paul has a skill (whatever he does on the computer has something that helps put food on the table).  But we really haven't seen a skillset from Leora.  She paints - but can't earn a livinmg from it (and she hasn't painted in years).  She use to knit, but  making booties for dogs so they can walk n the show isn't an appreciable skill.

Why she hasn't done Chaturbate or OnlyFans is puzzling. She can do Chaturbate 5x/week and I'm sure she'll make twice as much as with RLC (and I'm including the free rent she gets). Her skillset (if that's what to call it) is her good looks and her peanut butter legs.  There's only so much time she has left before she'll have to wait tables at the local McDonalds. Hard to imagine she doesn't look a few years ahead and prepare herself for the next chapters in her life.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Howard said:

There's only so much time she has left before she'll have to wait tables at the local McDonalds.

With her current resume she'd only be good for working at the Glory Holes.  

• Haha 4
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

With her current resume she'd only be good for working at the Glory Holes.  

Yes, she is fully qualified and I would make good use of her. I could see myself waiting in line to take my turn at her waiting holes (mouth, pussy and asshole) and drop her a few gallons of off-white gooey creamy milk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 3