• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

What luck. All they're doing is watching a movie on a laptop.  :biggrin:

Where's your romantic side all that cuddling not turning you on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Earlier Leora came on Paul's mouth then she drained him and they were all lovey-dovey. She tried to make a romantic setting for him as New Year approached.

I noticed at 23:59:30 when Leora poured Champagne for both Paul reacted pissy. He was irritated, said something negative and took his drink right to the sink and poured it out. He then poured a Schweppes soda. ???

Is he afraid of a small glass of champagne or what he could do to her if he did? She had things fixed for he/them and was being sweet. I thought he should have been more polite if he didn't want a drink with her. She carried on as if nothing happened.

Happy New Year to you all.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Earlier Leora came on Paul's mouth then she drained him and they were all lovey-dovey. She tried to make a romantic setting for him as New Year approached.

I noticed at 23:59:30 when Leora poured Champagne for both Paul reacted pissy. He was irritated, said something negative and took his drink right to the sink and poured it out. He then poured a Schweppes soda. ???

Is he afraid of a small glass of champagne or what he could do to her if he did? She had things fixed for he/them and was being sweet. I thought he should have been more polite if he didn't want a drink with her. She carried on as if nothing happened.

Happy New Year to you all.

I can only guess why he poured it out, but she was not upset by that. I think your reading into it to much. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

Wonderful Monday for everyone 

01/01/2024 01/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 

New Year GIF

Happy new year to everyone 

• Thanks 2

It was a beautiful New Year's Eve 

In bed 

Leora giving Paul a blowjob and Paul licking the trigger on Leora 

Leora drinking milk and Paul drinking orgasm 

Then the new year arrived 

Leora Paul at home Drinking champagne and looking out the window at the fireworks 

Eating and drinking in the living room 

Watch movies on your laptop together On the couch 

• Thanks 1