Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, DirtyOldMan said:

At this point she can't be sure about the father herself. If I were Alessandro I would ask for a paternity test

Not sure where this pregnant thing came from, I doubt she is.  But..  she has had her period since being with Elvis.   Elvis has reportedly been in Poland since the incident, so her late night escapades outside the apartment have probably been with Allesandro.  Unless there is someone we don't know about.

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Not sure where this pregnant thing came from, I doubt she is.  But..  she has had her period since being with Elvis.   Elvis has reportedly been in Poland since the incident, so her late night escapades outside the apartment have probably been with Allesandro.  Unless there is someone we don't know about.

Is just a running joke about every tenant that has a little bit of a belly to be called pregnant.

For example, Holly was pregnant for more than a year. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2024 at 2:04 AM, TfiDeano said:

New message going up right now on Masha's 'followers' board..."I love Roxy" so far.

Hope they will go physical soon again !!

9 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes I'd like to see that again also, I'm pretty certain when M&E and Roxy had a 3sum Masha was munching on Roxy's honeypot before Elvis split it open lol. 

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Me again...I'd also like to see Massi go from Barce to Rome to rail Masha and do a better job than Anthony tried to do a few months back when he stayed a couple a nights. He was useless lol. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Me again...I'd also like to see Massi go from Barce to Rome to rail Masha and do a better job than Anthony tried to do a few months back when he stayed a couple a nights. He was useless lol. 

he is useless!

• Haha 1