Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

She should pack up her two cats
and then to Montenegro. This person won't let her rest, he is a selfish monster and unpredictable.
If things don't go his way, he will make Masha's life in Rome and probably Italy impossible.
You can't live with this constant fear.

6 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well she could solve that by finding a guy that could definitely kick Elvis' ass.

Elvis could not fight through a wet paper bag. It wouldn't take much to kick his ass.  :biggrin:

Here's a good idea...fly Massi from Barce back to his homeland and send him to Rome to rail Masha good and proper...I'm sure this would make for great entertainment and viewings. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Here's a good idea...fly Massi from Barce back to his homeland and send him to Rome to rail Masha good and proper...I'm sure this would make for great entertainment and viewings. 

i don't know about great entertainment and viewings but getting his ass out of barcelona would be great viewings

10 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

And new mental problems for Masha.

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know about great entertainment and viewings but getting his ass out of barcelona would be great viewings

Na, he's only doing what RLC expects of all of them whilst on vacay at the two clubhouses to fuck eachother...nothing else matters...they all love him, well Sara doesn't after she made her feelings clear to him in the kitchen earlier today in front of a few others. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Na, he's only doing what RLC expects of all of them whilst on vacay at the two clubhouses to fuck eachother...nothing else matters...they all love him, well Sara doesn't after she made her feelings clear to him in the kitchen earlier today in front of a few others. 

yes, they are only doing their job

timestamp please

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, they are only doing their job

timestamp please

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara later called Nadia for a what seemed a very long call also some time after this confrontation.

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara later called Nadia for a what seemed a very long call also some time after this confrontation.

thanks for the link, i will get to it after football.  have a good evening!

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the link, i will get to it after football.  have a good evening!

No problem...enjoy the game whoever is playing. 

• Thanks 1