Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

7 hours ago, rado07 said:

She should pack up her two cats
and then to Montenegro. This person won't let her rest, he is a selfish monster and unpredictable.
If things don't go his way, he will make Masha's life in Rome and probably Italy impossible.
You can't live with this constant fear.

There is a way easier solution, if someone just drop the address of mashas apartment, since elvis from what i heard live in the same house it wont be long until someone from here shows up at elvis door with a baseball bat. A man that threatens and hurt women will not be long lived

10 hours ago, uppsala said:

Es gibt eine viel einfachere Lösung, wenn jemand einfach die Adresse von Mashas Wohnung hinterlässt, da Elvis, wie ich gehört habe, im selben Haus lebt, wird es nicht lange dauern, bis jemand von hier mit einem Baseballschläger an Elvis Tür auftaucht. Ein Mann, der Frauen bedroht und verletzt, wird nicht lange überleben

Für mich gehört Elvis in Mashas Wohnung , er fickt sie klasse, kocht für Masha u. hält die Wohnung Sauber. Er müsste es nur noch schaffen diesen Mob derimmer in Mashas Wohnung kommt raus zu schmeissen, wie Babi mit ihrem dreckigen Typen u. noch ein paar andere. Dann könnte Masha mal ein paar Wochen ohne Alkohol u. irgendwelcher Drogen klar kommen. Wenn man sieht wie sie im Moment in der Wohnung rum läuft. mit Armen schwenken , reden wie ein Wasserfall auch noch laut dazu, das würde mich verrückt machen. 😄

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, TfiDeano said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Sara later called Nadia for a what seemed a very long call also some time after this confrontation.

thanks again for the link to the convo with sara and masshole in the b4 kitchen.  i'm not really sure where you stand on massimo but the guy is really a sorry individual in my opinion.  i do agree with him that the convo should have been in private instead of in front of everybody.  so now we know that massimo thinks he is way better than everybody else and loves to apparently talk behind peoples backs.  this is not the first or second time he's talked about people behind their backs.  he's a coward if you ask me!  thanks again for the link or else i would have missed that convo.

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks again for the link to the convo with sara and masshole in the b4 kitchen.  i'm not really sure where you stand on massimo but the guy is really a sorry individual in my opinion.  i do agree with him that the convo should have been in private instead of in front of everybody.  so now we know that massimo thinks he is way better than everybody else and loves to apparently talk behind peoples backs.  this is not the first or second time he's talked about people behind their backs.  he's a coward if you ask me!  thanks again for the link or else i would have missed that convo.

I'll be honest with you...I like the Massi and I hope his sexual journey continues with more girls...he is good news in my opinion and whilst Sara is not perfect herself she needs to calm down and have a think about 3 days ago when the girls all ganged up on Seda in the kitchen in front of Bogdan after he called a house meeting to the kitchen and I do feel if she wanted to confront Massi then in future do it in private. A guy sharing stuff to friends is not something unheard of lets face it and we have to remember the girls were also record on their cellphones events of that night specifically sexual stuff from what others have said. I am happy to share stuff with you and anyone as long as we understand our opinions may be different. 

24 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I'll be honest with you...I like the Massi and I hope his sexual journey continues with more girls...he is good news in my opinion and whilst Sara is not perfect herself she needs to calm down and have a think about 3 days ago when the girls all ganged up on Seda in the kitchen in front of Bogdan after he called a house meeting to the kitchen and I do feel if she wanted to confront Massi then in future do it in private. A guy sharing stuff to friends is not something unheard of lets face it and we have to remember the girls were also record on their cellphones events of that night specifically sexual stuff from what others have said. I am happy to share stuff with you and anyone as long as we understand our opinions may be different. 

the biggest problem i have with any of the guys that have lived in b7 to date, is the amount of time they spend in b4 hovering around and quite frankly being rude.  i think massimo is one of the rudest participants b7 has had so far.  i can see however how some viewers like him because let's face it, he does bring some content to a rather boring villa.  he's just not for me, and i'm not jealous of any of these people, they're just doing their jobs as you stated. yes, all of our opinions may be different and some may be the same, we just all need to understand that and make this forum an enjoyable place to be.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the biggest problem i have with any of the guys that have lived in b7 to date, is the amount of time they spend in b4 hovering around and quite frankly being rude.  i think massimo is one of the rudest participants b7 has had so far.  i can see however how some viewers like him because let's face it, he does bring some content to a rather boring villa.  he's just not for me, and i'm not jealous of any of these people, they're just doing their jobs as you stated. yes, all of our opinions may be different and some may be the same, we just all need to understand that and make this forum an enjoyable place to be.

I agree with everything you have said and as you have seen lately I have been drawing attention to myself, but have decided to just call it a day and just get on with chatting. Like I said we either step in the dog shit and expect things to get messy with others or we just walk around the pile of dog shit and ignore it and jog on...so much easier even if inside I don't agree with some things some people here say. It's easier to just get on with eachother. If I stop arguing then it will be someone else doing it instead lol.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I agree with everything you have said and as you have seen lately I have been drawing attention to myself, but have decided to just call it a day and just get on with chatting. Like I said we either step in the dog shit and expect things to get messy with others or we just walk around the pile of dog shit and ignore it and jog on...so much easier even if inside I don't agree with some things some people here say. It's easier to just get on with eachother. If I stop arguing then it will be someone else doing it instead lol.  

hey man, just be you!  some things i say i don't agree with but i'm just being me.  there is too many people on this forum that wear their feelings on their sleeve when it comes to these participants in the daily show i like to call, "let's make a deal".  there will always be arguments from people with different backgrounds and cultures when viewing a website such as rlc, it's the nature of the beast!

13 hours ago, uppsala said:

There is a way easier solution, if someone just drop the address of mashas apartment, since elvis from what i heard live in the same house it wont be long until someone from here shows up at elvis door with a baseball bat. A man that threatens and hurt women will not be long lived

Of course you are right.
Guys like that only understand one language.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

hey man, just be you!  some things i say i don't agree with but i'm just being me.  there is too many people on this forum that wear their feelings on their sleeve when it comes to these participants in the daily show i like to call, "let's make a deal".  there will always be arguments from people with different backgrounds and cultures when viewing a website such as rlc, it's the nature of the beast!

Cheers, what keeps these chat forums going is two things, speculation and discussion least to say more I may have forgotten but somme feel attached too and once they see something on cam they won't have it any other way...which can often trigger either support from others or disapproval...hence firther discussion and disagreements. Enjoy your week ahead 🙂

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Cheers, what keeps these chat forums going is two things, speculation and discussion least to say more I may have forgotten but somme feel attached too and once they see something on cam they won't have it any other way...which can often trigger either support from others or disapproval...hence firther discussion and disagreements. Enjoy your week ahead 🙂

very true and i agree, i start back to work tomorrow and i'm actually looking forward to it as it will be a day of reorganization.  have a good one tfideano!

• Upvote 1