Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

13 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I think RLC has been pushing interaction between the tenants lately, so they may have arranged for Val and Jul to meet Masha.

I think so too, but if RLC can't execute on these interactions between seasoned on camera veterans, then they are simply promoting a boring party.  RLC had an opportunity last night to overcome the shit that was going on in B4 and B7...(mostly B4 since B7 was just another throw as many people from the outside as possible and watch them do fuck all event)...anyway Val and Jul and Masha should have been able to get something going, but they didn't and RLC's credibility will continue to suffer. That party with five girls should have been a blockbuster, but instead it was shit.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think so too, but if RLC can't execute on these interactions between seasoned on camera veterans, then they are simply promoting a boring party.  RLC had an opportunity last night to overcome the shit that was going on in B4 and B7...(mostly B4 since B7 was just another throw as many people from the outside as possible and watch them do fuck all event)...anyway Val and Jul and Masha should have been able to get something going, but they didn't and RLC's credibility will continue to suffer. That party with five girls should have been a blockbuster, but instead it was shit.

I agree, they seemed to spend as much time, Val and the blonde girl especially, off camera as much as they were on. 

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

first trip together
I think they are flying to Warsaw for 6 days?
Maybe Alessandro will take care of the cats, no one else is available

That was the next important question..  who would be the surprise guest to take care of the cats?

Allesandro?   Babi?   Hairdresser?   Val & Jul's blonde friend?   Random traveling couch surfer?

If they are going to Warsaw, are they going there to meet Niko and get Roxy officially onto the site?