Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

They are both staying in a place called Z******e in Poland where it has been snowing heavily it appears. They left the apartment after 12:30 onwards on the 23rd...and I have seen nobody come to feed the inside-out cats. 

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They are both staying in a place called Z******e in Poland where it has been snowing heavily it appears. They left the apartment after 12:30 onwards on the 23rd...and I have seen nobody come to feed the inside-out cats. 

They likely only left for a 2 or 3 days.  As long as there's lots of food and water and the litter box accessible the cat's can look after themselves for a couple of days.  Most times all a cat will do is sleep when no ones around.  

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They likely only left for a 2 or 3 days.  As long as there's lots of food and water and the litter box accessible the cat's can look after themselves for a couple of days.  Most times all a cat will do is sleep when no ones around.  

Good point, cheers. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't trust my cats to look after themselves..   as soon as I left, they'd sit and binge eat all the food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Has anyone seen the cat sitter yet?

Plan B probably didn't really work either
Someone should be there once a day!
What happens if the water pot falls over?

Poorly organized this time!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Now RLC has Masha on vacation until January 28th.  Now there's concern of who's looking after the cats.

They can live of mashas fishy pussy 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The one kitchen barstool is positioned differently. I don't think the cats can spin a footrest.  

Unfortunately not, swivel chairs
January 25, 11:49 p.m. Fasol (gray cat) jumps up
Chair and it turns a little and black chair is twisted by white cat 4:55 p.m. today

But what about her?
It is out of character for Masha to behave so irresponsibly, even if nothing happened and the cats survived the time without any damage.
She should have taken care of it.
Who did she give the key to? Or did she not care what happened to the cats?