Masha - (2024) #1

Pete1960

16 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

For some reason I haven’t been able to post. As of a few days ago, Elvis was actually still in Poland.

I need to check his IG, he might be on the run form the cops because he made a swift exit from Rome after the big Fight Night at Masha's lol. 

8 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I need to check his IG, he might be on the run form the cops because he made a swift exit from Rome after the big Fight Night at Masha's lol. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was. All he has been posting is videos of himself riding around with some dude and he thinks he looks cool singing and shit in the car. A couple days ago you could definitely tell he was still in Poland. He needs to stay there and get off of mommy’s tit. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

I wouldn’t be shocked if he was. All he has been posting is videos of himself riding around with some dude and he thinks he looks cool singing and shit in the car. A couple days ago you could definitely tell he was still in Poland. He needs to stay there and get off of mommy’s tit. 

With Scarlett and Casper packing up, it seems..  what if RLC did something whacky and gave Elvis that apartment?  😮

4 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

With Scarlett and Casper packing up, it seems..  what if RLC did something whacky and gave Elvis that apartment?  😮

After what he has been through at Masha's I highly doubt RLC would let him have one.

• Like 1

K fudge it. I gotta ask. After years of watching reallife and reading camcaps. I've been gettin lost in what's been going on with the drama and its tearing at me not knowing. For starters I would like to see what elvis has been up to and also mashas side of the story. If someone can send me the ig of these characters so i can see for myself that would help alot...leoras wouldn't hurt either lol 😉🤫

11 hours ago, hockeylover14150 said:

How can I follow her and any other girls on facebook or instagram

You search & search & search, then hope you get lucky finding them