B4 - General Topic 2023 #84 (December)

42 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

sono l'unico a credere che Karma e il ragazzo tantrico si conoscano da un bel po'? non credo che si siano appena incontrati, sembrano molto familiari l'uno con l'altro per essersi appena incontrati la notte in cui si è presentato in b4 per la prima volta.

I believe that too. The discomfort of the first night was for the cameras, otherwise I think they are long-time friends

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

am i the only one that believes karma and tantric guy have known each other for quite awhile?  i don't believe that they just met, they seem very familiar with each other to have just met the night he showed up in b4 for the first time.

I dont think anyone believes they met for the first time when he showed up in b4, it's clear they knew each other when he came.

• Like 1

il y a 48 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

am i the only one that believes karma and tantric guy have known each other for quite awhile?  i don't believe that they just met, they seem very familiar with each other to have just met the night he showed up in b4 for the first time.

Karma met him when she attended a spiritual event/gathering in a park, pretty early on in her stay. Can't remember if it was initiated through tinder (as she was using it at the time) or if their actual first encounter was at that event. This was before the weekend of the kink party, which she attended with him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Karma lo ha incontrato quando ha partecipato a un evento/incontro spirituale in un parco, molto presto durante il suo soggiorno. Non ricordo se è stato avviato tramite esca (come lo usava lei in quel momento) o se il loro primo vero incontro è avvenuto a quell'evento. Questo avvenne prima del fine settimana della festa pervertita, alla quale lei partecipò con lui.

Thank you

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

It has been common for more arrivals at Christmas and the New Year weekend over the years, so it will probably happen this year as well

As a rule, some appear around 23-31. December

Alisa #1 26.12.2014
Karol #1 24.12.2016
Gina #2 24.12.2017
Belle #3 29.12.2017
Beatrice #1 29.12.2017
Avi #1 29.12.2017
Mila #2 23.12.2018
Leia #2 26.12.2018
Erin #1 26.12.2018
Maluma #1 26.12.2018
Daisy #1 29.12.2018
Beatrice #2 29.12.2018

Dana #1 23.12.2019
Miracles #1 29.12.2019
Aisha #1 30.12.2019
Loraine #4 & Anthony 23.12.2020
Aleksandra #1 24.12.2020
Kylie #3 & Rus #2 23.12.2021
Kimberly #1 20.12.2022
Lady #1 24.12.2022

Thanks for the very comprehensive reply.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Octavia and Kelly remind me of Kristy and Kamila of old. Massaging and caressing, keeping us glued to our monitors hoping for more, but nothing ever happened

which is a shame too,  it would be beautiful to watch if they would go further with their exploration!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Not sure when they met for the first time but prior to his first visit they talked on the phone and it appeared to me they had met before then.  On his first visit to B4 someone asked him about where he lived and I think he said about an hour away.  This would have been by car as Karma talked to him on Sunday and he was going to meet them in his car.

If he is the local CULT Leader Karma may go out one day and not come back :exclamation: 

Actually that will happen anyway as this is Girls on Vacation. :smile:

Well its happening now. she has not come back yet. 🤔

the other night the way he was reading some lines to her was very much sounding like a cult leader. Hopefully not !  these people are very dangerous.. Its highly unlikely a cult leader would put himself in front of camera's like that so id say he isn't dangerous 😂

Its actually rare for Karma to stay out midweek. But as everyone else is out except Daytona and Wolf i am not overly concerned as yet 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Well its happening now. she has not come back yet. 🤔

the other night the way he was reading some lines to her was very much sounding like a cult leader. Hopefully not !  these people are very dangerous.. Its highly unlikely a cult leader would put himself in front of camera's like that so id say he isn't dangerous 😂

Its actually rare for Karma to stay out midweek. But as everyone else is out except Daytona and Wolf i am not overly concerned as yet 

Ah, new to me information, he read lines to her?

I assume everyone is just goofing around calling him a cult guy.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ah, new to me information, he read lines to her?

I assume everyone is just goofing around calling him a cult guy.

Yeah he read some lines from a book he got out, it was all to do with tantra, tbh they don't seem to have much of a conversation about anything else. 

I find him weird and so do a few others on here but he probably is harmless.

Of course we might all get annoyed if he starts taking Karma out of the Villa for long stays elsewhere. 

• Upvote 3