Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It seems for now that she's only a guest since Harley is still on vacation and will return only on 20th.

I also don't find Olivia attractive and hr shows are very boring. She's a try hard that has no appealing to me.

The worst part is that Zabava will not have guests to sleep over during this time. Either Dayana or Esmi.

It's soon 20th anyways and they can always sleep on the couch πŸ™‚

Dayana already slept over there a few times on the bed and on the couch.

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Olivia is okay but I would rather see Ulyana again πŸ™‚

Yes please!

She was great last time she was in this apartment! (She wasnt quite as good in B2 after her 'vacation', but still enjoyable)

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Agree. I had this feeling that Harley is about to leave the project when she comes back from her vacation, but I thought that Esmi would be the one that was going to take her place.

Is it really a vacation she's on or is it Visa issues.Β Β 

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Ulyana return and get rid of Zabava. Stunning and great body, but boring as fuck.Β 

claudia michelle wallace christmas movies GIF

🀣

I don't particularly like either but I'd rather watch Zabava being happy than watch Uly fuck another relationship and ball her eyes out for a week on the sofa and then leave again due to outstaying visa. I'd be surprised if RLC ever entertained her again after she fucked them about at least TWICE.Β 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, switch said:

the worst repeat girl we could have, I don't find this girl attractive at all

RLC fall in the facility one more time, they have no ambition for their site ! just a eternal circle with the same crew

I think she'll take Zabava's place and RLC will relocate Zabava ... Olivia and Harley had some Girl/Girl sessions.Β 

Thank goodness for this free window that's allowing me to see Olivia, I have not seen her in such a long time, and in my humble opinion she looks good, I remember her and Ulyana we're together in the penthouse of the villa, and they had some amazing moments together, and a great thing about it you never ever had to worry about a guy like wolf stopping by, because they were entertaining enough, especially as I remember them having some amazing sexy moments wearing maid uniforms, and also they had great times in that jet tub, only if Olivia and Ulyana we're back together, maybe that would motivate me to resign up again, and yes I said maybe because I know if by some miracle Ulyana came back, wolf will be there probably every damn day