Harley, Zabava (2024) #1

Noldus

2 hours ago, Jonno said:

Cecilia visiting with her dog. 🤣

I really like Cecilia and I loved what she brought when she first came to RLC...FUN!!!  BUT...after that boyfriend showed up, she shut down and was no fun at all to watch.

No idea why she is there tonight, but she just brought in a six pack of beer...if she still has that controlling fuck head boy friend, then it will be a dull evening. 

If not...then bring it on!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I really like Cecilia and I loved what she brought when she first came to RLC...FUN!!!  BUT...after that boyfriend showed up, she shut down and was no fun at all to watch.

No idea why she is there tonight, but she just brought in a six pack of beer...if she still has that controlling fuck head boy friend, then it will be a dull evening. 

She is a pleasure to watch whatever she is or isn't doing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

She is a pleasure to watch whatever she is or isn't doing!

45 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Riiiiight lmfao, you make it what it is.

8 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I'd like to see bring Radislava

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Harley now marked away until March 23rd. 

13 hours ago, Noldus said:

Harley ETA 23. March ... T -1

istockphoto-93466101-612x612.jpg