Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #51

Pete1960

Dinner conversation last night was whether your wife/hubby/mate, after several years in the relationship, chooses what to buy and wear mostly to please herself, please her mate, or please others.

My girlfriend answered 70/20/10 (herself, for me, and for others).  I am OK with that as she always has dressed appropriately for any occasion.  My answer was 60/40. If she likes what I'm wearing, then that should be OK for others (who form such an opinion).

Two questions:  What would be your numbers and do you think Leora dresses to impress Paul?  IMO, I think for Leora its 80/10/10 as Paul could care less what she wears.  She could walk out the door in a nightie and it might take him a few minutes to realize something is different.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Dinner conversation last night was whether your wife/hubby/mate, after several years in the relationship, chooses what to buy and wear mostly to please herself, please her mate, or please others.

My girlfriend answered 70/20/10 (herself, for me, and for others).  I am OK with that as she always has dressed appropriately for any occasion.  My answer was 60/40. If she likes what I'm wearing, then that should be OK for others (who form such an opinion).

Two questions:  What would be your numbers and do you think Leora dresses to impress Paul?  IMO, I think for Leora its 80/10/10 as Paul could care less what she wears.  She could walk out the door in a nightie and it might take him a few minutes to realize something is different.

I don't know what my numbers would be, but I think women dress to impress other women. Most men if they like a woman wouldn't care if she was wearing a trash bag. 

• Upvote 8