B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

I meant I dont think she will let him go all the way and have sex with her.

I think they've already done that off camera and if they do it on camera it's going to make money, they're definitely going to do it. in fact Kelly and Octavia do the same thing, they build up slowly and then put on a fake lesbian show

• Haha 1

The only thing that surprised me that night, after reading all the news here, was the kiss between Sara and Nadja and most of all what I can't understand about Karma sleeping in Sara's bed. It looks like the one person was right when he said that Karma is Sara's lifeboat and that Karma likes Sara more than the other way round.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I think they've already done that off camera and if they do it on camera it's going to make money, they're definitely going to do it. in fact Kelly and Octavia do the same thing, they build up slowly and then put on a fake lesbian show

Don't be too quick to say this, I don't think they would fuck for now especially offcam. They're starting to create some intimacy to maybe do this soon and oncam because of the bonus, we'll see

• Upvote 1

Kisses is nothing for Sara, she used to french kiss LiaLia all the time. I remember she did this few times in front of LiaLias german BF, he got angry and said bad things to her, after few minutes the guy run to apologize and Sara pretend that she doesn't speak english, LOL.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

So Karma is pulling Wolf and Ney into Tantra shows.

Wolf and Ney are working as a team to

make Karma the new Margo.

Karma still only loves Sara,

but there's not enough room for her in Sara's bed.

Karmas loves Sara but i don´t think that Sara had any Loving feelings for Karma

the scene when Karma came out of the garage and Sara ran to her and hugged and kissed her and then they both went into sara's room embraced and both lay down in bed with the others until Karma went back to her bed confuses me a bit. The scene kind of speaks to the whole situation between the two of them and especially Sara licking herself with her tattoo guy right before the scene with Karma.

29 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Karmas ama Sara ma non credo che Sara provasse alcun sentimento d'amore per Karma

la scena in cui Karma è uscita dal garage e Sara è corsa da lei, l'ha abbracciata e baciata e poi entrambi sono entrati nella stanza di Sara abbracciati ed entrambi si sono sdraiati sul letto con gli altri finché Karma non è tornata nel suo letto mi confonde un po'. La scena parla in un certo senso dell'intera situazione tra loro due e in particolare di Sara che si lecca con il suo tatuatore proprio prima della scena con Karma.

You're right, it was enough that Karma asked Sara to sleep on the same bed instead of with the other two, sleeping uncomfortable and without intimacy. It wasn't necessary to have sex but at least be together and sleep hugged. I think Karma asked this, she's not stupid