B4 - General Topic 2023 #85 (December)

At the moment Karma is only looking for company and cuddles but I don't think sex with Lupo is in her plans. What is certain is that Sara's attitude towards her is another small step towards this event which, in my way of thinking, would be even more humiliating than the relationship with Tantra

Just now, poncherello said:

Al momento Karma cerca solo compagnia e coccole ma non credo che il sesso con Lupo sia nei suoi piani. Quello che è certo è che l'atteggiamento di Sara nei suoi confronti è un altro piccolo passo verso questo evento che, a mio modo di vedere, sarebbe ancora più umiliante del rapporto con il Tantra

However, the bitter consideration is this: it's all the cat's fault!!!

2 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Sono d'accordo, avrebbero potuto andare nella stanza di Karma per coccolarsi e dormire lì, ma ciò non sarebbe mai successo finché gli altri due non fossero lì a passare una bella serata né nella stanza di Sara né in quella di Karma

And when Nadia and the other boy leave, Lupo will be there to disturb in addition to what "the tick" is already doing

• Like 1

Let's not forget that Lupo is in the next room and as soon as he wakes up, whether Neyti agrees or not, he will go into Karma's room for a good morning in his own way: sneaky caresses and this time he will also try to kiss her. He hasn't tried since the evening of the bath

1 minute ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

Penso che Karma sia la stessa persona sia davanti che dietro la telecamera e non finga, e questo include i suoi sentimenti per le persone che ama e non come Sara e compagni.

👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽