Au revoir mia

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Das ist doch eine verfickte Scheiße diese WG. Kaum Duschszenen, machen sich nackig hinterm Türrahmen, Gott sei Dank ist die eine schon mal weg! Arrivederci!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Guest bobbyjoe

new tactic with rlc,put many girls the first day for exciting guys for get suscription and after one day,good bye,lol

it's first time j see that on rlc for girl or couple stay just one day,it's the record j think.

wtf,that was crazy week-end seriously

Yes, seems like Sofie would like to move the room of Mia, but of course, needs a permit of the RLC. She has watched that room and its closets. Does not seem as good in the menu, as the two girls in the same room and I think RLC has an interest to get a new girl to replace Mia.

I don't believe that RLC had a conspiracy. 24/7 cameras didn't settle Mia's life. I believe that 2 cameras will remain free also in the future.

Hahaha! This is getting more interesting by the hour  :D

Mia gone and three girls left. Is this part of the strategy of RLC? I don't know. But I know one thing for sure, these girls are not here to entertain us. Believe me. RLC must know what their customers want...and these girls are not willing to give us that.

But, I'm anxious to see what is happening next  :) It's like a daily soap.