Au revoir mia

Guest bobbyjoe

it's the fault of rlc,not of mia ,it's not first time j say that but rlc need test couple or girls in other appartment some weeks offline before put an apppartment online.

rlc want always go very fast

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! This is getting more interesting by the hour  :D

Mia gone and three girls left. Is this part of the strategy of RLC? I don't know. But I know one thing for sure, these girls are not here to entertain us. Believe me. RLC must know what their customers want...and these girls are not willing to give us that.

But, I'm anxious to see what is happening next  :) It's like a daily soap.

It could be foreplay that takes days to play out and then....BAM!

it's the fault of rlc,not of mia ,it's not first time j say that but rlc need test couple or girls in other appartment some weeks offline before put an apppartment online.

They have to go fast. Their in the business of making money.

You're right, bobbyjoe. If people in the apartments are acting weird or unnatural, it's a case of bad casting. I pay to watch Real Life cam and not Fake Life cam. People must be willing to act normal. The way they do without cameras. If they can't do this, they are not fit to join RLC. Simple as that. And believe me, there are enough people that are perfect for RLC.

We don't need these girls. RLC has their new customers now because of this fake apartment, it's time to give us a real good couple. That will prove that RLC is respecting their paying customers. At the moment this premium membership with the two apartments is not worth the money. 

ok, i'll bite.  how long did they wait before they put this apartment online?  Also, how could you possibly know that?

the girl who was always talking with Mia yesterday is now constantly texting and looks very depressed,  i think they were friends?  she may be the next to leave.

pues estaria muy bien ver a la morena comiendo el coño a nora y viceversa

Guest bobbyjoe

ok, i'll bite.  how long did they wait before they put this apartment online?  Also, how could you possibly know that?

you have your answer hampelo,mia have leave after one day,it's because she was not readdy for live with the cameras.if rlc have make a test before in other appartment offline for see the comportment,rlc see faster mia is not good for rlc appartment.

why not for example put couple or girls maybe 2-3 months in old appartment offline lora/max  for test the comportment and just after that move this couple or girls in rlc appartment online.with that we restricly a lot the bad casting

you have your answer hampelo,mia have leave after one day,it's because she was not readdy for live with the cameras.if rlc have make a test before in other appartment offline for see the comportment,rlc see faster mia is not good for rlc appartment.

why not for example put couple or girls maybe 2-3 months in old appartment offline lora/max  for test the comportment and just after that move this couple or girls in rlc appartment online.with that we restricly a lot the bad casting

Do you think that RLC owns the old apartment of Lora & Max or pay still rent of it? I don't think so. Second, the distance from this apartment to there is almost 8000 kilometers.

Guest bobbyjoe

Do you think that RLC owns the old apartment of Lora & Max or pay still rent of it? I don't think so. Second, the distance from this apartment to there is almost 8000 kilometers.

ah yes,it's true this appartment are in spain,that was just for the example

Tenants have left before RLC's apartment leases were up, sometimes very quickly.

I have not seen an RLC-Tenant contract, but I would assume there is a release clause in the legal language for the tenants if they cannot psychologically handle their situation; and I would assume that RLC would release tenants if they were not interested in staying. Several couples have left suddenly, as we know, because sometimes things just don't work out to anyone's satisfaction.

I try to treat the tenants with respect: I would not undergo such a severe invasion of my privacy for ten seconds. It would make my head explode, incur my Squirrely wrath, I'd go insane and trash their attic. Believe me, they'd release me from the contract obligations...