B4 - General Topic 2023 #86 (December)

Just now, corvette08 said:

He turns the power off and then goes in her room to her bed. I have the video of it. How can that be a conspiracy fairy tale?

because he didn't have to put so much effort into having sex with Aziz, why do something so obvious that everyone can see when there are so many places where he can do it unseen, they may have had sex but that had nothing to do with the flow .. that's what the viewers make of it

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nelly bei Aziza

We should not forget the report on CC that Nelly described and discussed Bogdan's cock with Aziza.  (CC reporting is always reliable!)  This was about the time that Bogdan and Aziza went to the garage, and they were not there discussing the poems of Alexander Pushkin.  And soon thereafter, Nelly (only in her panties) and Aziza (only in her panties) and Bogdan in shorts (with no underwear) were in Aziza's bed together, but nothing happened.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

except that Karma hangs around Wolf like a fly to honey and she allowed Wolf to pet her between the legs, not much but I guess she's out of luck since Wolf is only there because he started his standard procedure with new girls

He hangs around her just as much....in fact, I don't recall Karma ever stepping foot in his bedroom....which is not the case with ol' Wolfy...so maybe he's the Wolf Fly...

I think RLC is planning on sexual tension between Aziza and some of the current participants in B-4 and B-7.  They chose not to give her Margo's room for obvious reasons, too close to 'home'.  They chose not to give her Ulyana's room, because RLC wanted her mear the 'action'.