B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I don't really follow you who should I be?,  I only have one account.

do you have a name, I always give my opinion and don't hide behind fake accounts

The Person i mean is Max, i know that you are not the nax from rlc and it is a liitle joke from me, i say it has nothing do with you and i don´t want attack or insult you

il y a une heure, Lookwarm a dit :

Sure that's true but he did hover for 15 minutes on top of Aziza's bed on her first night back, I assume hoping she would fall asleep, like an absolute creep. The rules are different in RLC but with young women, there's no need to be a sleaze ball.

She actually asked him about how he got here (in the sense of how he left Ukraine), which he explained. I thought it was interesting to learn a little more backstory to him. Did stick around for the full convo, maybe I'll watch the rest later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Holy words, nothing more correct has been said until now. I don't understand why RLC, who reads this forum and also Xcamfan, doesn't take measures warning males from entering at all hours, from wandering freely through the occupied or free rooms, from entering through the pool gate instead of the main door announcing their arrival. ringing the bell. In the other apartments all this does not happen. And I add that it is also a lack of security. Let's forget about Miron or lacrim because the last two are exceeding every limit and the girls believe too much in friendship to say no! dry

great post!  this su casa is mi casa shit has got to stop.  bogdan needs to do something about it as it has gotten way out of hand, and yes they should always enter through the main door and the kitchen doors should always be locked.  if a visitor shows up at the kitchen doors for entry, the girls should point to the main door and tell the visitor that they know where the proper entry is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

The Person i mean is Max, i know that you are not the nax from rlc and it is a liitle joke from me, i say it has nothing do with you and i don´t want attack or insult you

lol If only that were true.. I'm an old fart of 66

Just now, amiya.ifrit013 said:

She actually asked him about how he got here (in the sense of how he left Ukraine), which he explained. I thought it was interesting to learn a little more backstory to him. Did stick around for the full convo, maybe I'll watch the rest later.

were you the one who said he was a draft dodger due to a hurt back?

2 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Makes me wonder how a guy that looks like Rambo could be allowed to leave Ukraine during a war. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Heilige Worte, bis jetzt wurde nichts Richtigeres gesagt. Ich verstehe nicht, warum RLC, der dieses Forum und auch Xcamfan liest, keine Maßnahmen ergreift, um Männer davor zu warnen, jederzeit einzutreten, sich frei durch die besetzten oder freien Räume zu bewegen und durch das Pooltor statt durch die Haupttür einzutreten kündigen ihre Ankunft an. die Glocke läuten. In den anderen Wohnungen passiert das alles nicht. Und ich füge hinzu, dass es auch an der Sicherheit mangelt. Vergessen wir Miron oder Lacrim, denn die letzten beiden überschreiten alle Grenzen und die Mädchen glauben zu sehr an Freundschaft, um Nein zu sagen! trocken

Ja, da stimme ich Dir vollkommen zu.  Du hast den Nagel genau auf den Kopf getroffen

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

were you the one who said he was a draft dodger due to a hurt back?

Ah…I heard that too now that you mention it. Looks like Rambo, is more like Barney Fife. (Barney Fife  won’t be understood by many)

if he has a sore anything it should be his itty bitty legs from packing around the weight of  his exaggerated upper body. 

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

guter Eintrag! Dieses Su Casa ist Mi Casa, die Scheiße muss aufhören. Bogdan muss etwas dagegen unternehmen, da es außer Kontrolle geraten ist, und ja, sie sollten immer durch die Haupttür eintreten und die Küchentüren sollten immer verschlossen sein. Wenn ein Besucher an der Küchentür erscheint, um einzutreten, sollten die Mädchen auf die Haupttür zeigen und dem Besucher sagen, dass sie wissen, wo sich der richtige Eingang befindet.

Ja genau, die können kommen, läuten dann wird ihnen aufgemacht. Sie können ein Spiel machen, können Fernsehen, oder was weiss ich was noch alles und wenn die Chemie stimmt, können sie auch einen Fick machen. Aber nicht nachts durch das Haus schleichen. Wenn das nicht anders wird, werde ich ( habe noch ein 3 Monat Abo ) nach 11 Jahren kündigen.