B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

6 minutes ago, poncherello said:

that she is mentally preparing herself for a certain person when she returns in the new year?

That was more than a sarcastic comment, sorry if it came across wrong, sometimes people don't understand my little sarcastic jokes. Ok then I'm really asking that sara wants to take it easy for a few days, because that would be good in a way (referring to sara, not to the story with karmaI)

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Ok then I'm really asking that sara wants to take it easy for a few days, because that would be good in a way

Snake, I'm afraid you'll have to rattle to the max

for that to sink in. 😀

Ups, not that max of course.

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

OT. Karma schläft in B1, Überraschung.

Vielleicht juckt es ihn nicht, Wolfs Krallen und Bisse zu spüren.

Oder das karmatische „Bitte nicht stören“-Schild für den Schlaf wird aufgehängt.

Das kann auch nicht sein, daß die Mädchen auswärts schlafen müssen, weil sie zu Hause immer belästigt werden. Aber zu Freundlich, ein klares Nein zu sagen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, timber said:

Oh my god, I just tuned into Karma's camera again and she's got her hand resting on Wolf and he's asleep. I eagerly await your posts about how creepy she is.

Dogs are know for being tamed wolfs.

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Das kann auch nicht sein, daß die Mädchen auswärts schlafen müssen, weil sie zu Hause immer belästigt werden. Aber zu Freundlich, ein klares Nein zu sagen.

No is not an option in RLC world.

I think it has something to do with the concept.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

@ xarvaz one could think that you are the certain person about whom a lot is said here and I will not use the name in my mouth anymore (it is not meant badly now, I do not want to attack or insult you either) so I could imagine the person would always talk his way out and as I said it is nothing against you or your contributions everyone is welcome to say what he thinks if it is respectful

I don't really follow you who should I be?,  I only have one account.

do you have a name, I always give my opinion and don't hide behind fake accounts

I also don't care whether people agree with me ..

10 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Holy words, nothing more correct has been said until now. I don't understand why RLC, who reads this forum and also Xcamfan, doesn't take measures warning males from entering at all hours, from wandering freely through the occupied or free rooms, from entering through the pool gate instead of the main door announcing their arrival. ringing the bell. In the other apartments all this does not happen. And I add that it is also a lack of security. Let's forget about Miron or lacrim because the last two are exceeding every limit and the girls believe too much in friendship to say no! dry

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4