B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ah…I heard that too now that you mention it. Looks like Rambo, is more like Barney Fife. (Barney Fife  won’t be understood by many)

if he has a sore anything it should be his itty bitty legs from packing around the weight of  his exaggerated upper body. 

all i know from the few times i've watched him is that he don't have no hurt back.  yes, his little frog legs should be in much pain carrying around his ego inflated fat head, not to mention is steroid body.  barney fife is a good reference for him!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Makes me wonder how a guy that looks like Rambo could be allowed to leave Ukraine during a war. 

He's figured out he would be toast, 

as the West no longer will pay for the War.

You could describe him as a survivor.

Nationalists die, smart people lives on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Yes, exactly, they can come, ring the bell and it will open for them. They can play a game, watch TV, or who knows what else and if the chemistry is right, they can also have a fuck. But don't sneak around the house at night. If things don't change, I will cancel after 11 years (I still have a 3 month subscription).

yes, doing what they want during normal hours is perfectly fine.  only creepy people sneak around at wee hours of the night!

i've subbed off and on for about the same amount of time and come february my sub will expire for the last time.  i will no longer pay for something that i feel is sub par and with the addition of b7 everything is sub par and not what i like to see.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Allora perché non scriviamo tutti una mail a RLC per lamentarci di questi atteggiamenti e chiedere che vengano stabilite regole più precise? Personalmente chiederei anche l'espulsione di Massimo e l'ammonizione per Lupo ad entrare senza preavviso

Can I add that it pains me to see Karma sleeping on the couch in B1 for fear of being molested? She has her own room, her own cat, she gets along with everyone and yet she runs away from the attentions of two people she doesn't want. And stop saying that Karma is looking for a hard cock like all women: she IS OFFENSIVE TOWARDS ALL WOMEN, EVEN YOUR WIVES IF YOU HAVE ANY

• Upvote 4

Just now, poncherello said:

So why don't we all write an email to RLC to complain about these attitudes and ask that more precise rules be established? I personally would also ask for Massimo's expulsion and a warning for Lupo to enter without warning

Don't agree at all. The girls should tie Massimo up,

and then do their thing(s).

Female subscribers have an increasing influence.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Don't agree at all. The girls should tie Massimo up,

and then do their thing(s).

Female subscribers have an increasing influence.

But first you would have to tape his mouth shut to prevent him from talking his way out or confusing the girls so much that they forget what they actually wanted to do

• Upvote 1

Vor 5 Minuten sagte Poncherello:

Kann ich hinzufügen, dass es mich schmerzt, Karma in B1 auf der Couch schlafen zu sehen, aus Angst, belästigt zu werden? Sie hat ihr eigenes Zimmer, ihre eigene Katze, sie versteht sich mit allen und rennt doch vor der Aufmerksamkeit zweier Menschen davon, die sie nicht haben möchte. Und hör auf zu sagen, dass Karma auf der Suche nach einem harten Schwanz wie alle Frauen ist: Sie GEGENÜBER ALLEN FRAUEN, AUCH DEINEN FRAUEN, WENN DU welche hast

Ja, man sieht es ihr an, dass sie sich in B1 auch nicht wohl fühlt, aber hier wird sie nicht belästigt. Sie wäre sicherlich lieber in B4

il y a 25 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

were you the one who said he was a draft dodger due to a hurt back?

Honestly, I don't recall I did, also considering I never had an issue with Wolf. I know my memory ain't the greatest, but the only one so far that I have experienced, that I really can't stand is Massimo, for reasons I have explained. But I have no issues with Wolf, I do recall posting about that earlier, and I've also said I would have no issue if he and karma would get together. If I did say that before, obviously I didn't know what I (believe to) know now. I will admit, he was whispering a lot so I may not have caught everything.

il y a 23 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

Makes me wonder how a guy that looks like Rambo could be allowed to leave Ukraine during a war. 

I couldn't quite place a timeline, I think it was before the war, but I may need to double check it. But I know he got invited by a friend to come to Ibiza for 2 weeks. He left from where he was, near Crimea, to Ibiza but he didn't like it there. His mother lives in Spain, I believe somewhere along the coast, and he sailed from Ibiza to her to surprise her. Then I believe he went to Budapest or at least had his ticket booked already, and that's all I caught as I had to leave.

• Thanks 1