B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

10 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

You people are ridiculous. Karma is neither a maiden princess nor a sheltered fragile flower, nor is she going to fuck any of the simps on this board. She's a grown ass women, with a mind of her own. Wolf has never forced himself on anyone who actually minded him touching them. Also get over the fact that ALL of the Barcelona tenants really like him... regardless of how the haters on here feel about it.

I was ambivalent to whatever happens between Karma and Wolf, now I'm kinda hoping they decide to go balls to the wall, just to see how many of you survive the collective aneurism that would happen on here... 

eric andre mind blown GIF by The Eric Andre Show

Sure that's true but he did hover for 15 minutes on top of Aziza's bed on her first night back, I assume hoping she would fall asleep, like an absolute creep. The rules are different in RLC but with young women, there's no need to be a sleaze ball.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

And that's exactly why I like cats (though I'm certainly not anti-dog, except for the aggressive ones).

For a domesticated animal, they show lots of grace, style & attitude. Cunningness too, combined with cuteness. As I said previously: with cats, sometimes you can wonder who exactly domesticated whom... 😉 

And despite all the entitlement, most cats learn to neatly bury their poo in a litter box or outside beneath earth or sand. For all their loyalty, dogs have a hard time understanding their human friends don't appreciate turds lying around, not even outside on the sidewalk.

But wouldn't it be great if both cats & dogs just learned to use a human toilet and flush? 😛 

A very few can, apparently, but probably not consistently. 

The cat does get out and back in several times a day, more than I might manage.

@ xarvaz one could think that you are the certain person about whom a lot is said here and I will not use the name in my mouth anymore (it is not meant badly now, I do not want to attack or insult you either) so I could imagine the person would always talk his way out and as I said it is nothing against you or your contributions everyone is welcome to say what he thinks if it is respectful

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The guy with the sunglasses is really creepy because when she came back to the villa and he was daytona and karma were in the kitchen. You could see his lustful look towards Karma as she got new food out for the cat.

Yes he had already told her she was very beautiful. Which she thanked him for the compliment.  

15 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Cosa ti fa pensare che Sara se la prenderà con calma per qualche giorno, si sta preparando mentalmente per una certa persona quando tornerà nel nuovo anno?

Sorry if I insist but you have understood that you are losing Karma and you care too much about Karma. That's why I think she will calm down. At this moment Karma is taking revenge on her, in the sense that he pretends to ignore her, and Sara is suffering from her for this. Karma will not abandon Ami Sara, however, she has made it clear that she demands respect. Sara ignored her for three days, twice. Karma then at this moment is experiencing the drama of Tantra which seems to have left and doesn't make itself heard, doesn't message or respond and for this reason doesn't miss a party. It had never happened before that he was absent so many times in just a few days

Just now, poncherello said:

Scusa se insisto ma hai capito che stai perdendo Karma e ti preoccupi troppo del Karma. Ecco perché penso che si calmerà. In questo momento Karma si sta vendicando di lei, nel senso che finge di ignorarla, e Sara ne soffre per questo. Karma non abbandonerà Ami Sara, tuttavia, ha chiarito che esige rispetto. Sara la ignorò per tre giorni, due volte. Il Karma quindi in questo momento sta vivendo il dramma del Tantra che sembra essere andato via e non si fa sentire, non manda messaggi né risponde e per questo non perde una festa. Non era mai successo prima che fosse assente così tante volte in pochi giorni

I put together many concepts but I couldn't explain myself better