B4 - General Topic 2023 #87 (December)

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i don't know nothing of the sort.  he's always putting himself in the way of the girls.  you've seen it with their bs shows and his everyday feeding habits.  he's a nuisance that never gives the girls any girl time.  i'm sick of seeing nothing but dead beat guys all over the place on rlc!

and not to mention his draft dogging pool habits in b4, what a joke that is!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

and not to mention his draft dogging pool habits in b4, what a joke that is!

I'm afraid your hatred for this man is too great to recognize the behavior of those girls, they follow him everywhere he goes, even when he goes outside the house they go with him

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm afraid your hatred for this man is too great to recognize the behavior of those girls, they follow him everywhere he goes, even when he goes outside the house they go with him

He drives them, because he has a car....the use him for their own convenience.  Probably why they tolerate him.....

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Keen Observer said:

He drives them, because he has a car....the use him for their own convenience.  Probably why they tolerate him.....

If you settle for that statement that's fine with me.. Wolf is not my problem and won't be, I don't care who and how often he fucks a villa girl.

When Mass comes back you will really have reason to complain, he has a less patience and is much more aggressive than Wolf will ever be

Il y a 6 heures, cylinderopuntia a dit :

Das Garagentor hört man um 6:24 h also ca. 2 Minuten, das Oberteil bleibt ihr Geheimnis, sie hatte es in der Jackentasche und hat es um 7:48 heraus genohmen Cam 3.1

One of the straps of her top broke. She made adjustments for a temporary fix, then later she was dancing with some guy and he was leading her in the dance and apparently his hand undid the temporary fix and her top just slid off. She covered up, he pulled her close as to cover her exposed body, and then they shuffled over to his jacket which he used to cover her while she buttoned her coat.

• Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

If you settle for that statement that's fine with me.. Wolf is not my problem and won't be, I don't care who and how often he fucks a villa girl.

When Mass comes back you will really have reason to complain, he has a less patience and is much more aggressive than Wolf will ever be

Don't disagree with you regarding Mass and his methods....

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

wolf nor massimo is not my problem other than they both spend way too much time in the chicken coop and it has nothing to do with aggressiveness with me, i understand the challenge.  my whole problem with this b7 crap is the guys not giving the girls their own space because they are always invading it.  there should be no problem for the guys to invite the girls to b7 for whatever they want to do.  if the girls they invite decline, then the guys should move on and not invade b4!

• Upvote 3