B4 - General Topic 2023 #88 (December)

Complaints to RLC. Random thoughts

if a tenant is annoying the viewers, it seems the viewer numbers might increase and helps the bottom line.

Keeping rules simple might be best. Like in private lives, some party homes have revolving doors. RLC in-spite of supposed scripts and whatnot, might want to leave tenants to do and make rules as they see fit.

Like when you study gorillas in the wild, do not interfere, or Star  Trek non-interference directive. Lol 

I agree about all the rules suggested about dudes creeping around the place etc. I am just saying.

But if I could, my top change I would kick Mass’s ass to the curb, then smash him in the balls with a sledge hammer! Oh and cut his dick off.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

WAFERCOP   "In short A mark from Karma and Sara

They took off their rings to repeat their vows and said what these rings meant to them and what they would like to create

they repeated it twice each and took the rings back

difficult to understand everything that has been said, I could be wrong"

Can you say what time? Thank you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

WAFERCOP    "Insomma Un segno da Karma e Sara

Si sono tolti gli anelli per ripetere i loro voti e hanno detto cosa significavano questi anelli per loro e cosa avrebbero voluto creare

lo ripeterono due volte ciascuno e ripresero gli anelli

difficile comprendere tutto quello che è stato detto, potrei sbagliarmi"

Puoi dire a che ora? Grazie

It would be interesting to know if it was a request/initiative/idea started by Sara or Karma. Thank you

18 minutes ago, poncherello said:

WAFERCOP   "In short A mark from Karma and Sara

They took off their rings to repeat their vows and said what these rings meant to them and what they would like to create

they repeated it twice each and took the rings back

difficult to understand everything that has been said, I could be wrong"

Can you say what time? Thank you

Directly in the morning from 6:45 a.m. in sara's room, but I couldn't really see exactly when it was with the rings

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Direttamente la mattina dalle 6:45 nella stanza di Sara, ma non sono riuscito a vedere esattamente quando era con gli anelli

Thanks but I don't understand why she would have slept with Lupo. It's true that she didn't do anything however she wasn't with Sara